[VFM] Town vs Bandits - Day 5 (4/13) - Bandits Win!

Itā€™s almost robotic

I believe what youā€™re seeing is ā€œVulgard randed town after clowning his entire time alive in his last townrand and now he doesnā€™t really know how to approach the game.ā€

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t wolves love to jump on that push with you? It seems they havenā€™t

/vote Emilia @Wazza

ā€¦I mean, yeah, if youā€™re a villager, then maybe.

But youā€™re telling me they havenā€™t, soā€¦ are you claiming mafia?

2 Likes

In that message, it seemed I confused myself :rofl: (somehow I got myself into the headspace of arguing for you instead of against you)

No Iā€™m not telling you Iā€™m mafia, but I do wonder why no one else has been pushing that. Maybe because it lacks substance

Leafiaā€™s posts seem legitimate

1 Like

My strongest reads are Vulguard ā†’ Good and Emilia ā†’ Evil

Iā€™m not doing that thing where you try to buddy up and improve relations with a town as mafia by vouching for them. (I think TMI was the term I saw others using for this).

I hope you can see what Iā€™m saying about Emilia.

this is called pocketing

Gotcha

Well thatā€™d too obvious

ok yeah will probably is a wolf

this is some full on guilty conciousness shit

1 Like

Itā€™s strange that Chloe pushed (or at least heavily questioned) both Vulgaurd and Emilia, not show how to interpret that.

like why would you even mention that

why would we be thinking it

what would mentioning that dissuade

1 Like

No itā€™s the fact that Iā€™m new and Iā€™m trying to show you guys that I understand the common tactics even though I havenā€™t played forum games

I am going to bed and I will decide in the morning if thatā€™s TWBTAW because the rest of willā€™s posts are pretty good and/or ok

2 Likes

And I thought that without the disclaimer youā€™d assume I was new enough to just go for the basic strategy (rip grammar)

how would mentioning that dissuade us from that notion exactly

Shows lower than one level deep of thought, at the very least.

Without the disclaimer, Iā€™m reading the one guy pushing me hard as town. I know that that looks sus, so I explained that I understand the basic tactic and the assumption is I wouldnā€™t employ that as my 3rd or 4th post in this tread.

@willtaylor please donā€™t edit your posts

thatā€™s a huge nono

Ok