[VFM] Town vs Bandits - Day 5 (4/13) - Bandits Win!

Vulgard feels weird. It’s like he’s kinda more shitpost-y than average but at the same time not?

It’s kind of hard to put my feelings into words, tbfh.

Still feels like you’re sheeping her.

why does chloe saying it make it wolfy

I think Vulgard is okay for now honestly.

If a wolfread being incorrect 1 time would make it invalid then we would have no wolfreads.

also Cabbage was an alt and was trying to fake tone.

Because I’m not used to seeing that from her V game.

Look, if I had concrete reasoning for it, I’d just give it to you.

Eh, not really. It’s kind of a gut feeling, but he feels a bit odd this game.

This isn’t “V!Vulgard gets wolfread at the SoD for dumb reasons” but something else.

I see. Only time will tell if he’s v or w.

i can’t figure out if this post is a meme or not. is it normal for you to have astoundingly confident wolfreads within an hour of the game starting?

yeah but i really don’t think warning people about postcounts is AI in any way
the fact vulgard is latching onto this and trying to make it seem AI may indicate he’s trying to look productive, which wouldn’t surprise me with the way he’s incorporated fluff into his more serious posts, as alice was saying

No one is really that serious in one of these games for the first few hours honestly.

at least i think that’s what she was saying

Yeah, I feel like that’s partially why I was thinking he was weird.

It’s a very odd thing to fixated on for this SoD.

Well I do think its AI.

Hmmm, I think I see what you mean there.

That’s because I’m PR. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Leafia has the right idea. If you never kill me, you’ll see my alignment post-game :smiley:

Let’s not go about revealing the two town PR roles already.

I like how you didn’t even care about me claiming PR and only considered the second part of the post.

What I do early-game really depends on the game and my mood. I’ve probably made similar pushes super early into the game in the past, can’t really recall specifics, though.

meh, we’ll see
i don’t think he even feels awkawrd, really. it’s mainly just the things he’s choosing to make reads on, because without someone like me constantly annoying people to elaborate on things, what he’s given seems to look like low level analysis he can avoid scrutiny for