[VFM] Town vs Bandits - Day 5 (4/13) - Bandits Win!

I think he’d be more aware of the gamestate as a wolf and realize that I’m not a valid wagon this EoD?

I’m not sure
That would require him to be somewhat active in scumchat which isn’t necessarily true

If he thought I was still a consensus wolf then yes I think he would flip his read on me here as a wolf

A lot of this is based on assumptions
I’m not sure

Their recent posts have been horrible and I’m p sure that they haven’t done their towntell which is to annoyingly self-meta themselves non-stop yet, tbfh.

to the haters and losers in thread

I know I just posted what was basically my case on proph but my real legacy is this

DO NOT KILL WILL, HE IS ONE OF MY TOP VILLAGE READS

i dont do it anymore

also you’ve done it a bunch this game

/vote emilia @wazza

That’s actually one of the main reasons why I correctly SR’d you as you showed no town entitlement whatsoever.

Why are you town?

I havent

i think eli might just be rand v maybe from that unprompted chloe read swap lmao

you have

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
Vulgard Prophylaxis, Chloe, Alice, GGhana, Emilia, Leafia 6
Emilia staypositivefriend, EliThePsycho 2
willtaylor Arctic, Marluxion 2
Alice Vulgard 1
Prophylaxis WindwardAway 1
WindwardAway willtaylor 1
Not Voting X 0

Majority is disabled for today. Ping me for votes. Day ends at 2021-08-30T20:00:00Z

Post Restrictions are lifted. 20 minutes remain.

reread this post again, emilia

well clearly it was wrong as I am town here and was in multiple other games where I didn’t do that.

I swapped my vote to Vulgard.

When

WWA feels kinda frozen, ngl.

I think so too tbh?

He probably only does that as a wolf if he’s unaware that the thread shifted on me and still thinks people have me as consensus scum

I know you have

I did

you just self-meta’d yourself.