[VFM] Town vs Bandits - Day 5 (4/13) - Bandits Win!

i think eli’s progression on chloe on d1 was actually pretty villagery - he went out of his way to defend her when the rest of the thread was wolfreading her, and then went out of his way to wolfread her when the rest of the thread was townreading her. if he was focused on getting towncred from chloe flipping town, then i dont think he would have changed his mind on her at the last second. the progression is messy in a way that lacks a clear agenda

well, he said a little while ago that he does have a lot of experience with ToS (and some other site) - does the fact that he is experienced with mafia (even if not forum mafia) change your read on him at all? does it make him wolfier?

if you and alice both feel confident about emilia being a villager then i’ll probably just sponge it. i think her posts are fine - the best thing i can say about them is that she feels comfortable in the thread, and she showed a lack of self-preservation mindset at the EOD yesterday

current assessment of the threadstate is that there’s a wolf or two in windwardaway/will/proph* and then some deepwolf(ves) somewhere else. working on it

*i haven’t really done my due diligence on proph and i have liked the depth of thought in his posts today - he’s still at the lower end of my POE because of how much i dislike his push on vulgard yesterday in retrospect. proph’s progression on vulgard felt rigid in a way that actually reminds me of will’s progression on emilia, and i need to see more flexibility from him today in general to get to a place where i would townread him

i’m caught up now ig

ask me anything!

Mod Announcement

This is a reminder that publicly discussing the possibility of a rulebreak is against the Forum Game Rules (Rule 3) as it can damage the integrity of the game.

If you believe a player to be breaking the rules, please report it privately to the moderation team, or hosts if it is game-specific. You may also use the flag feature, which you can find by clicking the image ‘Show More’ button at the bottom of any post, and selecting the flag icon.

No further warnings will be given.

Do not interact with this post in any way.

massping

@Alice
@Leafia
@willtaylor
@Marluxion
@staypositivefriend
@WindwardAway
@Arctic
@GGhana
@EliThePsycho
@Prophylaxis
@Emilia

Just pointing out what I see :sunglasses:

oh my god

that is unbelievably funny

why the hell did we pivot off of will yesterday? Also windy’s reaction post i saw earlier was really really wolfy

think windy and will are probably 2 wolves

Because I’m good g

windy especially i’m pretty sure made it a point how they agreed with vulgard yesterday

town windy has no reason to pivot and land the kill on vulgard especially when she knew he wasn’t here

/vote WindwardAway @Wazza

i’m like
positive she’s a wolf now

alice’s takes also kinda suck

@Alice @staypositivefriend @Prophylaxis thoughts on just having the PRs claim today? Not claim their exact role just the two people who are PRs

I think having two ics is better than a tracker and a jker imo

spf is probably town too

1 Like

/vote WindwardAway @Wazza

why do you think so?

i think we have enough fairly obvious villagers alive that it isn’t really necessary for the PRs to claim right now - it would be nice to have two people to not have to worry about reading but i dunno if that would outweigh the utility of making them actually out

2 Likes

you posted 5 times in a row