[VFM] Town vs Bandits - Day 5 (4/13) - Bandits Win!

give us another inigo montoya style wallpost

i disagree
it does seem like a way that a wolf would cast doubt on chloe.

he calls Chloe’s posts hedge later on but this looks like hedge to me

and retracts the hedge comment

but idk where his reads are at, and the only slot he really looked at was chloe’s and didn’t reach a clear conclusion

then when he came into the game later he had nothing to add whatsoever
I asked him if he had any thoughts and he said he read too quickly

idk if i want to read eli on investment or even the number of takes honestly

is this not clear enough

oh hi Eli lol
i can’t believe you actually popped into the thread after i voted you lol

1 Like

The only mistake bigger than townreading PKR for ATE is scumreading eli for lack of investment

2 Likes

yeah i have to go in like
literaly 5 minutes
wowee

not really
your iso of chloe was basically some things you said you liked, some things you didn’t like, and then some stuff you said was NAI

so i really don’t know where you got your conclusion that you wouldn’t vote chloe.

okay one second
let me go over the wallpost again

rip

how about townreading gorta for confusion

after rereading my wallpost
there is more wolfy things than townie things
i retract my previous take
not entirely certain if i want to vote chloe over willtaylor, but

1 Like

i must go now

did you actually count the towny and wolfy points in your wallpost? lol

on the one hand if Eli actually counted the points in his wallpost then lol
but on the other hand, it’s Eli and I don’t honestly know what to do with that information

/vote Proph @Wazza

I think Vul is probably villaging

This section of his ISO where his thoughts are flowing from post to post reminds me a lot of the moment I originally found him as a villager in Ciconia

It’s like reading his posts opened my eyes to something I considered possible but didn’t have the confidence to say
Which lol if we’re going by Ciconia standards it means he’s wrong but I think his read on Alice here holds some merit - I had similar thoughts too but kinda brushed them aside because I didn’t want to be that shitter who voices suspicion on the towncore without valid reason - as I couldn’t really put my thoughts into words (speaking of which, I really do feel like Alice was trying to get Marl to run out of posts. Not only did she prod him unnecessarily but she was also one of the only other people in the thread during his hyperposting session and didn’t think to do anything about it? I could be thinking too much into this but meh)
But anyways
Vul did that here
Call it a mindmeld, whatever, the fact is he would have no reason to believe I was thinking this so I don’t think the read is tailored specifically to me
Fakeable read? Yes. Do I think it’s faked? No

Another thing I jotted down in my head, which could be NAI but I don’t think it is
Is the fact that Vul feels almost dead inside and up until this moment where he finally got into his groove he was posting out of obligation

He doesn’t do that a wolf
He loves wolfing
He’d be excited for a challenge, and I think that would creep into his posts somewhere, but it hasn’t
I honestly think he’d be bored as all hell if this was the approach he decided to take as a wolf
He could be a wolf who is feigning this but I think in this playerlist he’d be stoked to rand wolf and want to take control of the thread but he’s kinda just chillin’ in his own corner talking to himself

I have more confidence in this read than I probably should but it just feels right

1 Like

can i ask what the purpose of this entire interaction was lol

I wanted Eli’s explanation on why his wallpost on Chloe didn’t really match up with his conclusion
but it kind of looks like he just retracted his conclusion instead of explaining how he got there so idk how to interpret that