[VFM] Town vs Bandits - Day 5 (4/13) - Bandits Win!

@Wazza I swapped my vote to Vulgard and Alice swapped hers to Emilia.

DADV has been like

the common theme in all the villager yeets I’ve seen

If self meta refers to any mention of previous game then yes, but in context it was used it refers to me locktowning myself early due to bad wolf meta.

1 Like

what is dadv?

I’m p sure we’ve basically flash-wagoned from Vul to Emilia?

I’m still at dinner and I’m getting yelled at by my friends for posting instead of talking lol

I really don’t like the wagon on me, but if the PoE is between three players including me and you need to resolve my alignment in order to stop scumreading me, then I guess I cant really do much about it. What I can do is leave a legacy post, though.

My thoughts on Chloe still stand,as I gave them. I don’t see her as a wolf trying to clear slots that were being strongly wolfread by most of the thread because they’re easy pushes to go over, especially Vulgard at the point where she wrote she thought he was villaging. I think her thought process on Vulgard and also on GGhana was fairly transparent even if it wasn’t initially conclusive.

I don’t really know what to think of Eli since he actually retracted his conclusion on Chloe after I asked for his explanation on why his wallpost didn’t really match his conclusion, but I don’t think I’d vote him today. I think it’s just Eli-indicative for now and I’m not gonna look into it too deeply right now.

I don’t have as strong of a wolfread on Proph as I’ve been making out, which is why my accusations and vote didn’t really have much weight behind them. I still think he probably isn’t partnered with Vulgard but there were some reasons brought to my attention why they could be w/w, and while I still want to assess this for myself I would’ve liked to give this some consideration. I still kind of feel like there’s been a weird mismatch between when Proph and I are in the thread and complaining about each others lack of interaction, so if I’m around tomorrow I definitely want to interact with him directly.

Arctic is a pretty solid townread because of the way he was picking out small details in people’s posts that I think other people missed, and that attention to detail is something I expect of his town game which wasn’t present in the wolf games he’s had that I’ve read. Additionally he was the only one to immediately interact with me in the thread and actually seemed to be gauging my alignment by talking with me.

Vulgard really dropped in my reads for pushing on me in the thread when he came in, but I felt like I was just OMGUSing him so I didn’t say anything. It didn’t really feel like he was reading me so much as pointing out small faults in my arguments that were not actually any worse than his own, and all it really boiled down to was him repeating that I didn’t sound like I believed my own reads. I just expect a better case from him if he’s a villager instead of pointing fingers at me.

I think Will has been weird in the thread especially with his tunnelly focus on Emilia,but to be completely fair I haven’t interacted with Emilia or seen that many of her posts. I’d like to look back over both of their posts to see what I think.

GGhana is most likely town btw, because while my own read on Proph wasn’t as strong as I was making it out to be I think his case was actually decent up to a point where it just kind of felt like a back-and-forth in the thread that stopped making progress. However I think the way he tackled formulating his read in the first place made sense, it’s just that I feel like he got confbiased after that which is why I said it wasn’t productive after a while.

I want to write more but I don’t really have time at the moment :confused: if I’m still alive after EoD then I’m going to take a fresh look at the thread overnight and just probably reevaluate. I don’t really think I’ve done a good job solving so far today and it’s entirely on me, but I have a couple of townreads who I’m fairly confident in.

I do not follow votes that do not have pings towards me even if I notice them.

This is purely just to enforce ease onto myself and to make it clear to ping me in the future.

1 Like

go
do the better thing

If Vulgard is a villager then proph has literally nothing going for them but I don’t want to wagon proph

Proph’s townreads all feel very weak

But Vulgard is too and is more wolfy than proph?

But the DADV?

I want to solve Vulgard/proph but I’m worried Vulgard might flip v because of thread state

/vote Emilia @Wazza

1 Like

Not until I place my vote somewhere that one of my townreads is

i’ve definitely seen similar scenarios where a wolf gets buried on d1, and the partners just passively let him die instead of sticking their necks out for their partner that is prolly gonna get killed in a dayphase or two anyway

but when that happens, the wolves usually capitalize on that to get towncred from the flip - whereas a lot of the treatment toward vulgard has been kind of hands-off, “he can die i Guess” stuff

forum mafia is naught in the grand scheme of things

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
Vulgard Prophylaxis, Chloe, GGhana, Emilia, Leafia 5
Emilia staypositivefriend, EliThePsycho, Alice 3
willtaylor Arctic, Marluxion 2
Alice Vulgard 1
Prophylaxis WindwardAway 1
WindwardAway willtaylor 1
Not Voting X 0

Majority is disabled for today. Ping me for votes. Day ends at 2021-08-30T20:00:00Z

Post Restrictions are lifted. 15 minutes remain.

I think that’s a mistake tbh

I don’t know why it just does

Bruh I’m at dinner

i no longer really want to chop WWA today

Dead air dead villager

Basically if the end of day is calm a villager will die

It isn’t entirely valid but it’s shockingly common

Oh. Then go eat lol.

Fair enough.