[VFM] Town vs Bandits - Day 5 (4/13) - Bandits Win!

Thats what he did as a wolf in meotainado so he must be a wolf here too!

/vote arcitc

do you have anything to say about eod considering you completely missed it?

who do you think the wolves are?

/vote Emilia @Chloe This seems ultra opportunistic.

This seems ultra mega opportunistic

No. What you did does. You’re taking advantage of the fact that Arctic helped to lynch a villager to vote for him and try to get him mislynched. Villagers can vote for villagers. They can push them too, as well as get them misyeeted.

you know what, i’m feeling generous today
you can have all of it

1 Like

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
Emilia Leafia 1/5
Not Voting Alice, Marluxion, Wisp, Arctic, sulit, EliThePsycho, Prophylaxis, Emilia 8

Majority is 5. Day ends 2021-09-05T20:00:00Z

Please ping me with your votes.

yeah good that it wasnt my argument here

This has me laughing so hard IRL right now. Laughs

1 Like

So? It’s still a large part of it.

not at all. Him pushing hard the idea of getting a pelt from a villager to fake lack of TMI is.

You obviously only want to make it seem that way considering you said this play of him was the same as in Meowtainado. A villager would do the same thing about someone they thought was a wolf.

can you answer my stuff

uh okay then i thought you were meming
emilia, alice literally called me out for doing this in meowntainado spec chat
if you think i’d do it again as a wolf then ???

i genuinely thought will was flipping wolf and was just playing around because no one was doing anything

okay so

I’m just

Sheeping spfs read list

plug and chug

Yes thats literally what he did in meowtainado.

Yes, self awareness about this fact pushed you to do the same thing as a wolf again.

So? Are you going to just ignore everything villagery that he has done then just becauzse he did something this game that he has done in a wolf game?

what has he done thats villagery

ah yes, i was aware that i did something as a wolf a couple games ago, so as a wolf this game i decide to do exactly the same thing

outstanding move