[VFM] Town vs Bandits - Day 5 (4/13) - Bandits Win!

Which you’re largely ignoring or you’d realize that I’m a villager here. Just because I agree with people once or twice doesn’t make me a wolf and I’ve mostly been off in my own world this game which I never do as a wolf.

Marluxion has been modkilled and the Day has ended.

They were…

Marluxion

Night 4 has begun and will end: 2021-09-08T20:00:00Z

Actions lock 30 minutes before Day starts. Nightskipping is not enabled.

Do not discuss this beyond the fact that it happened.

1 Like

The following voting rule has been added to OP:

MyLo (mis-eliminate and lose) and LyLo (eliminate or lose) will be announced, and votes will be locked. This means that your first vote is final and cannot be changed.

1 Like

Day 5 Postcap

The following numbers are a count of how many posts each player can reach on Day 5 before they hit the cap.

Alice - 655

Leafia - 595

Arctic - 555

sulit - 271

Prophylaxis - 444

Emilia - 527

1 Like

@Alice has died during the night! She was…

Alice

Day 5 has begun and will end: 2021-09-10T20:00:00Z

massping

@Leafia
@Arctic
@sulit
@Prophylaxis
@Emilia

With 5 players alive, it takes 3 to reach majority.

VOTES ARE LOCKED. YOUR FIRST VOTE IS FINAL.

1 Like

Not too surprised Alice died. At least now I don’t need to tinfoil that she’s a wolf any more. That still leaves the question of who the wolves are.

all my wim is gone

i look forward to watching emilia or leafia snapvote

good luck

good bye

I mean, considering the state of things, the death was always going to be between me and Alice.

@Arctic The judgment day for you has come

its prolly just proph/arctic idk

I am willing to clear you since Alice was pretty confident in her metaread on you and sulit def seems more towny than the other 2.

I absolutely never snap vote but I’m half ex ppl acting Emilia to do so. Don’t you dare Emilia.

I wasn’t actually expecting that alice kill and wanted to make she/proph not w/w based on last day interaction

You’ll have to sell me on Archic being a wolf. I mean, it certainly isn’t impossible. Also, Arctic should decide the voting order and then we’ll follow it.

absolutely not

Absolutely. He’s the most villagery looking person in the game aside from possibly me.

don’t urge my snap vote now

In what way is he villaging

Although I’m also fine with coming up with the voting order myself too.

Well I am fine with that as long as arctic isn’t last or second last.

1 Like