[VFM] Town vs Bandits - Day 5 (4/13) - Bandits Win!

firstly not true

secondly, what are they then

arctic is probably a villager because Arctic’s vibe right now of “I’m so much better than you fucking morons while giving a read I have no right to be this confident on and I have the tent pole up my arse to prove it” I’ve only seen from villager arctic

1 Like

we already knew he was a villager but I just wanted to say it for the peanut gallery

1 Like

hows that easier

because it gives them an easy excuse to be experienced while being able to not have meta

like Arctic’s entire case on will is just “will is an illegal alt, who did not do the obvious thing an illegal would do for no reason, and is also doing things an illegal alt generally doesn’t do for no reason, no I will not go to the hosts with my concerns. Fuck you.”

isn’t it obvious that this is just fucking clownery

1 Like

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
Prophylaxis GGhana 1/6
Not Voting Alice, Leafia, willtaylor, Marluxion, staypositivefriend, WindwardAway, Arctic, EliThePsycho, Prophylaxis, Emilia 10

Majority is 6

at this point this isn’t even about will’s alignment

this is just about saying shit that actually makes sense

Hi

First of all, I’d just like to take the opportunity to apologize to Vulgard, and I take full responsibility for his mislunch.

Spent like the 30 minutes or so just waiting for the flip and then when he flipped v I just felt real bad. Been trying to get into a game with him for a little while now and I’m pretty annoyed at myself I wasn’t able to get there on him.

I need to trust myself more. He had some stuff later in the day that pointed to the fact that he was town (the lack of self awareness and some of his defense posts), but I just kinda bulldozed past those because I thought he had some mindset inconsistencies earlier and later in the game.

I didn’t bother rereading the game because I was deflated and wanted to see the flip but I’m pretty sure I need to reset my reads. Gut tells me that the reason katze was killed was because wolves didn’t want a replacement to completely re-eval the game, which indicates to me that they’re probably ~comfortable with thread consensus atm

literally most things in here apply except for the part about him calling things strange instead of commenting on what it says for alignment and the thing about more experienced teammtes (i didn’t even use this latter point to say he was a wolf, just if he was who his teammates wouldn’t be)

Or ppl could ask about what server they used?

Like they use FM slang so they’re obv not a new player.

I don’t care bout that. Its just mega obv he is not a new player.

1 Like

it’s not that hard to look one up/make one up

also you can say literally the same thing about ToL especially since it’s such a small game

also I’ve literally never heard someone ask that

And if they don’t want to be bothered bout that?

“Yes I believe in things that make no sense, because I want them to be real, yes you and your entire maternal lineage can go fuck themselves”

holy shit no wonder town only wins on this site when the wolves suck

this is some anti vaxxer level shit

At this moment I kind of want @WindwardAway to answer this question of mine from yesterday:

Windward, why would you be afraid of hitting the post limit here? You have been one of the lower activity players in the game along with me and you entered the thread late.

Also, why did you vote me closer to EoD but decided to sheep me on Vulg?

jesse what the fuck are you talking about?

1 Like

/vote WindwardAway

this is literally like the crux of your entire argument

you literally have to argue that will is doing the worst fucking job on the planet at hiding he’s an alt because he just avoided like all of the 5 things that would cover him?

this is literally just a carbon copy of the shit frostwolf did in FAM where he assumed there was a parity check from a dead player WHEN THE DEAD PLAYER EXPLICITLY SAID that they didn’t have a parity check and when they flipped they didn’t have one

it’s so fucking tiring that this forum will just argue endlessly and endlessly even when they’ve been proven wrong about everything

It makes me want to blacklist myself and just go to MU

Can we just… you know…

ASK willtaylor if he has had any sort of forum mafia or deductive game experience before, as opposed to endlessly speculating on it in terms of what it means for his alignment?

Or better yet, just don’t really consider it? I find analyzing a player’s posts based off of how much forum mafia experience they’ve had before to be somewhat OOG-y.

Well I did that when I was on MU one time, mainly cuz I didn’t care enough about it so ye.