[VFM] Town vs Bandits - Day 5 (4/13) - Bandits Win!

I think it’s causing both myself since it sounds like RL is being hard on her and that can affect your play in these games and she hasn’t really been all that wolfy.

The one thing that gets me most is that no one but me has even bothered to try defending her in the slightest. If she’s a wolf, why aren’t her teammates trying to bail her out?

i was about to say a similar thing
i feel like wolves wouldn’t try to bus her because she’s a fairly strong wolf

@Wisp has replaced @WindwardAway. Do not discuss the nature of replacements.

Post Count for Wisp for today:

Wisp - 181

Yeah. They’d likely try saving her and trying to redirect the push to someone else.

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
Wisp GGhana, Marluxion, staypositivefriend 3/6
Emilia willtaylor 1/6
GGhana Leafia 1/6
willtaylor Wisp 1/6
Not Voting Alice, Arctic, EliThePsycho, Prophylaxis, Emilia 5

Majority is 6. Day ends at 2021-09-02T20:00:00Z

I don’t blame Wind one bit given how her RL is being towards her. I was thinking of suggesting to her that replacing out may be smart given how RL is being towards her. Hi Wisp.

then again, if people like eli/willtaylor/emilia are wolves then i don’t really expect them to be trying to save wolf!wind lol

Hi

Why not?

i don’t think eli for example has the confidence as a wolf to go against the thread consensus by defending their teammate who is the top wagon

Hmmm, good point on him at least.

Wolves can bus and wolves don’t always defend their badly positioned partners. Escpecially if said partner low posts.

You’re literally saying that to a serial busser.

Well then why are you making that read

you always gotta be like that arc :sob:

sorry about the rand

1 Like

I’ve been mostly reading this thread, also imagine replacing into the top wagon who is town

I gotta finish up work, I had a few thoughts
Mostly Ghana, marl, and spf being town

And Proph being a wolf, for somehow ignoring this slot, even tho from my reading and winds meta, this slot was gross

Also no re-evaluating Vulgard was bad, I don’t care much for his stuff that feels like he doesn’t have TMI, because it’s just how he talks, it’s mostly nai, even if I think it’s appealing half the time

/Vote Proph
@Wazza

1 Like