[VFM] Town vs Bandits - Day 5 (4/13) - Bandits Win!

Heading out for now, but I’ll be back later so talk to everyone then.

…i kind of townread the way that wisp isn’t trying to appeal to gghana here? like let’s look at this from a w!wisp world. wisp is pushing on proph, gghana is also pushing on proph (i’m preflipping gghana v for this and none of you can stop me, man is almost always a villager anyway). you’d think wolf wisp would try to appeal to gghana here/egg them on right? but they aren’t. i think this is probably more likely to come from a villager who’s actually analysed proph’s posts and came to the conclusion that gghana’s thoughts on the slot were bad while still scumreading the slot for different reasons, which shows a high level of commitment to genuinely solving proph’s slot. if they were a wolf, i think they would have just agreed/acted pockety with gghana instead of this lol

Thoughts: (Paraphrased)

*imagine GGhana and Marl in one game, its like watching mice fight over cheese in a mouse trap.
*Still not feeling Proph yet
*Windy feels like a wolf (kekw)
*Town!Proph will probably start getting annoyed with Ghana
*Idk, if I would town-core GGhana yet, its principle to me,I think his overall tone is hard to fake, but I think he needs to die, before paranoia kicks in, plus I think his overall handling of the game isn’t very good
*Will Taylor is clearly not a new player, so he is lying
*Correction, he isn’t new to mafia as a whole, but forum mafia, so that whole fiasco is fine. can’t say I think he has been townie though
*this alt discussion is just flooding the thread
*What in the hell, which was said towards gghana’s 1920
*“Expecting more from Proph as Vulgard V is making his slot look worse in my eyes.”
why because it’s inherently wolfy to be wrong? lets remember this post for if Proph flips town, and then if you are town, you can realize how stupid it is, to argue someone is a wolf because they were wrong, without even lookin at his posts
Alice is not townie
the above post was golden
*The problem with Proph right now, which is a good point towards his wolf game is that he has a lack of fluidity, not enough vote movement, and etccc… How wolfy people interpret his posts as a whole is irrelevant to me, since he almost got voted off day 1 in another game, as town because of this

outstanding move

hey im not omnipotent lol

@sulit has replaced in for @GGhana. Don’t discuss the matter of replacements.

i’m guessing you made that stuff before replacing in so it’s not really AI

1 Like

(i’m talking about wisp here, don’t ban me pls wazza)

Well that’s not fair, I can’t bully sulit

Yes I was keeping tabs on the game because of the lineup

do u have any thoughts about spf, eli, emilia, leafia, me
(basically ppl u didn’t mention in that post lol)

No not really, none of y’all stuck out to me, so I didn’t even bother reading your posts.

fastozymandias

4 Likes

fastozymandias

3 Likes

aahahahhahaha

1 Like

hell

1 Like

Yoooo welcome Wisp (and sulit). At least you’ll be easier to read than Windward was lol

Have some free time right now so let me read up on what has happened and focus on the things that I had earmarked yesterday

Also I just wanted to say, Ghana (if you’re still reading this), I was frustrated about your tunnel on me because I thought you were reading me wrong, but even still I thought you treated me with respect and dignity while you were tunneling and engaging with me. I had to disengage a bit because I was getting heated myself - that is not on you. Hope everything is okay.

TIS I

LITLIT

i have read

very little :joy_cat:

and im busy today

so by
e be back later

uhh

from basic things i’v gathered:

a) my slot has been tunneling proph the whole game
b) i have no clue what i think about proph but gghana is town
c) ghanas reads are bad (get fucked)