[VFM] Town vs Bandits - Day 5 (4/13) - Bandits Win!

I honestly hate how Proph has handled Emilia’s slot, tbfh.

Like it feels as if he saw her as an easy mischop and then once she started getting TR’d by the thread that he just completely dropped her for very flimsy reasons.

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
Emilia willtaylor, EliThePsycho 2/6
Prophylaxis Sulit, Alice 2/6
Alice Marluxion 1/6
willtaylor Leafia 1/6
Wisp Prophylaxis 1/6
Not Voting Arctic, Emilia, Wisp, staypositivefriend 4

Majority is 6. Day ends at 2021-09-02T20:00:00Z

Like, it’s odd how the idea of Emilia being miscleared completely escaped his head being that she was his fixation for most of mid-D2.

/vote willtaylor @Wazza

I feel like a tunneled newbtown would spend more time being aggressive towards their target and frustrated that their target wasn’t lynched rather than how they spent much of their time defending themselves, tbfh.

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
Emilia willtaylor, EliThePsycho 2/6
willtaylor Leafia, Alice 2/6
Alice Marluxion 1/6
Prophylaxis Sulit 1/6
Wisp Prophylaxis 1/6
Not Voting Arctic, Emilia, Wisp, staypositivefriend 4

Majority is 6. Day ends at 2021-09-02T20:00:00Z

Meh, kinda removing Marl from the third place in my readlist and putting him under Emilia.

He feels more lethargic and less spammy and aggressive than your average obvtown Marl, tbfh.

Eli or possibly Marl?

I think Leafia’s just probably just villaging and her thinking WWA’s a villager for ??? reasons isn’t that off for her.

For the second one, I don’t think Leafia/WWA is ever a team as she struggles a lot with TMI, so for her to put a teammate under fire like this as her top read is pretty much an impossibility, I think?

…I’m kind of back at Eli being V as I don’t think he tries to be this anti-consensus-y as a wolf?

Feels kind of more like an independent tunnel for a bad reason, tbfh?

Marl/Proph don’t really seem to be that of a realistic pairing from how Marl was egging Proph on, so eh.

Bleh, I don’t think this is W/W as well in the same vein of Marl/Proph?

Wisp/Proph/Will looks like it’s the Level 1 world.

Still every time that I try to imagine a world with W!Eli I kinda get stuck.

Marl having an above average wolfgame and SPF deepwolfing are also possibilities.

…I don’t think SPF has been as influential in the gamestate as she was yesterday?

I’m basically atp where I don’t think Emilia/Leafia/Sulit/Arctic are ever wolfing, tbfh?

Maybe if Emilia starts to peter out late-game then I’ll consider that possibility, but eh.

I feel like Marl’s progression on the PoE has been fairly smooth, tho.

Like from suspecting Will to thinking he’s a villager for being anti-consensus on him or from shielding WWA, to wanting her to get chopped, to shielding Wisp and giving them a day, and I don’t really think he’s W/W with Proph as well so…

Meh, prolly just a villager?

mm yeah, i was thinking the same thing. a world where:

A. my POE of 5 names (alice, leafia, will, wisp, proph) is correct

B. leafia/wisp are not partnered

would mean that there are 2/3 wolves in the pool of alice/will/proph. it doesn’t feel impossible for this to be the case, but it feels a bit too easy, and it’s being igniting some of my tinfoil about one of the widely townread people being miscleared

hi. proph can’t sleep, so you get insomniac proph for tonight

ftr I double-checked wagons and spf is right. windward was probably the first major wagon of the game but it slowly subsided into splitting wind/will wagons by 1321, and then will became a more full-fledged wagon by 1436. then vulg started picking up steam in 1564, splitting with will, but by 1756 emilia rose up to be a counterwagon as opposed to will. i should probably do some cursory votal analysis in the morning

Yeah, a wolfteam of Will/Wisp/Proph’s basically the one that’s on my mind rn as WWA’s slot holders both have been underwhelming, Will’s tunnel feels extremely performative, and I feel like Proph has had a very narrow focus on the gamestate.

But I can’t keep shaking off that this shit just feels way too easy and that there’s someone slipping by. I really have a hard time seeing Marl/Eli, but they kind of look like the most likely players that I’ve wrongly townread?

You’re also there for paranoia reasons lmao.

1 Like

i know i mentioned this post earlier, but i do understand this viewpoint and it is giving me some food for thought. i was thinking about this line again a little bit earlier after we talked about it, but the reason why I’m still coming to the conclusion that it is villagery for will specifically was because

• he was fairly consistent about defending Vulgard and listing him as a townread for most of D1. Along with Emilia wolf, that was one of his few reads he gave out
  • while will’s hasn’t really been a braggadocio (omg, that’s actually a word??) i do think that he has consistently displayed a tongue-in-cheek tone that kind of matches with that single phrase being “Also I knew vul was town :triumph::triumph::triumph:”. some of the tongue-in-cheek tone he displays in his posts are in like, 1996, 1493, 1072, 942.

maybe this read is a little too on-the-nose, but i think it’s been really difficult to get a window into will’s mindset in general this game because i feel like he’s pretty closed off, but this line in particular is like a tiny window crack if that makes sense

What do you make on his tunnel on Emilia?