[VFM] Town vs Bandits - Day 5 (4/13) - Bandits Win!

@leafia
what specifically do you not like about my slots posts? since u said u would be wolf reading Windward if not for the real life stuff, but u seem to be arguing that nobody defending me is also a point in my favor. Which feels like a contradiction

Putting it out here that I may not make it to EoD today. I ask y’all to NOT CFD to me under no circumstances whatsoever and for you all to deal with me d3 if the need arises.

/vote Will Taylor @Wazza

I sleep
This is just the correct vote

Sad not a lot happened today but imo Sulit is conftown atm

Sulit is the only person in the player list who I think would hard Veto a katze kill last night

Besides me

I think both sulit and I enjoy playing with Kat enough to protest against fear killing them

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
willtaylor Leafia, Alice, Marluxion 3/6
Emilia willtaylor, EliThePsycho 2/6
Prophylaxis Sulit 1/6
Wisp Prophylaxis 1/6
Not Voting Arctic, Emilia, Wisp, staypositivefriend 4

Majority is 6. Day ends at 2021-09-02T20:00:00Z

Marluxion think about this post, at least from the PoV of Sulit
reread it a few times, and think about the timing of events, please

1 Like

good morning

reading up

Eli’s opening wasn’t great, the roleplaying comes off as forced
I did like his comment on this

feeling forced, but then he kinda just unvotes it, with very little progression

Votes Chloe which pretty much amounts to OMGUS, then again, randomly re-evaluates it and unvotes again

then proceeds to do a quote wall. which leads to mostly negative conclusions, but says they are not going to vote there, which is ???. and even the stuff he does like, like “this section is good”, even though all Chloe said, “You Wolfin Bro”. I just don’t really see it as a consistent progression.

As their posts go on, they seem to be a little lost
Sheeps Gghana
Casts doubt on Marl’s thoughts on Proph, but doesn’t really have any progression there. He doesn’t really explain the read other than going the opposite path of Marluxion, who explained in detail why he didn’t think Proph’s progression came from a wolf

He does re-evaluate his own wall post again, which is good? but his original conclusion still doesn’t match with his quotes

responds to a post about voting Emilia from Will, he responds to the answer, but seems more of a “respond to respond” kinda response

his wolf meta seems to be having a hard time producing his own content, which is mostly what I see here, since the content we get isn’t even very good

his vulgard vote is consistent with his above post, but it still doesn’t have much of an explanation of why those reads are where they are

his second wall post is on Emilia, but this time he votes correctly with his thoughts, which is definitely better than his first case on Chloe

but ya their whole iso is pretty bare bones, and I see no reason to like them, unless someone has polarizing meta on them

Conclusion: Can easily be a wolf here

if you believe will is > rand V, and you think eli is wolfing, why are you not voting eli? why have you not tried to look at the arguments people are presenting for eli v and tried to dispute that in any way?

Is there a reason why you’ve been… kind of putting SPF on hold and trying this way of handling her instead of doing what I’ve been trying to do and trying to exhaustively engage/interact with her? even if she does have a good wolfgame, no one can really escape the fundamental difference of not knowing whose everyone’s alignments are and who does. i need to check your progression on her

okay, I checked your other posts you made at the time and this makes sense. was just confused about your strong vulg scumread you expressed in 1274 and how that reconciled with your vote on will, but I think you did a good job explaining it in your last couple of posts on day 1

what are your thoughts about emilia participating in the will alt discussion with you and ghana? is that something in her wolf range?

does it move the needle on you wrt leafia at all for you?, though? it doesn’t really for me (ie, i still have her as a townread)

i’m saying that their general plan as wolf would be to involve pocketing each other - i know that they are both expressing paranoia of each other right now

not trying to set up a dichotomy; i just feel that with knowing that i’m town and seeing the vulg wagon it makes me feel like wolves are comfortable with thread consensus atm. this is also why i believe katze was killed last night, so they couldn’t offer a fresh perspective on the game. wolves who would feel comfortable with how d1 was going yesterday are like alice or spf, which is why I’ve dedicated a large portion of my time today to solving spf (would look at alice if i had more time)

well, i think i’m the only person on wisp rn lol

why do you think alice is town? again, your stated reasoning in that post did not include any mention of why you think she is a villager, I think

i want a more definitive stance from you here

+1

though i think marl making a dumb read like this is a little villagery for him

Wisp hasn’t done anything incredibly obvious. The worst that Wisp has done is appear premeditated. Wwa was more wolfy in that slot

where do you think wisp has appeared premeditated?

i think that he’s been following the game before he replaced in, but i’m not using that to read into his alignment

@wisp - if you think eli is a wolf, then why is your vote still on nobody and why are you not making a concerted effort to push him 2.5 hours to eod?

what do you think of the will wagon? the emilia wagon?

the fact that like you have nothing to say really about the most hot button topic person in the game is not inspiring confidence in me

No one cares about my read or agrees with me so seems kinda useless.
+Most ppl who are experienced and engaged with thread more reached opposite conclusion so I am prolly just wrong tbh.

i mean, wisp agrees with you

what do you think of that?

They’re kinda “the poe slot” so eh.

This gives me a different perspective on Emilia’s posts. Not sure if I believe it but it’s something new

I have an open question. If (when) I flip V, what’s the next obvious push? Is it wisp?