[VFM] Town vs Bandits - Day 5 (4/13) - Bandits Win!

who cares about info, its about voting off a wolf

Honestly I think Will just isn’t a wolf here
I’d rather vote in Emilia/Eli

@Prophylaxis
and u keep making everyone players alignment about me, and its rather frustrating
What exactly are your thoughts on these 3 players, since u asked me. Or link me to where you posted them if u did

vote wisp @Wazza

why tho

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
willtaylor Leafia, Alice, Marluxion 3/6
EliThePsycho Wisp, Emilia, willtaylor 3/6
Wisp Prophylaxis, staypositivefriend 2/6
Emilia EliThePsycho 1/6
Prophylaxis Sulit 1/6
Not Voting Arctic 1

Majority is 6. Day ends at 2021-09-02T20:00:00Z. 1 hour and 12 minutes remain.

marl I subbed in today :joy_cat:

i think eli is probably a villager based on chloe (who has a strong accuracy in reading him correctly) feeling confident that he was a villager, based on him going out of his way to out takes that would mess w/the consensus (ie: calling chloe a wolf at the EOD1 after the rest of the thread had come around to townreading her, calling you a wolf in the middle of today when you were being hard meta-shielded by multiple partners). eli has tried to make waves, and eli does not strike me as the type of scum player that would be comfortable making them

so, if i think eli is likely to be a villager, it means that the pool of you/wisp/will (eli’s current wagon) likely has at least one wolf. i think you’ve been villagery enough to not warrant voting today (and i am kinda trusting the meta shields on you for today), so that means i want to kill whoever is wolfiest between wisp/will. i think both of them are being wolfy in their own ways so im flip flopping until one of them towntells more than the other

uh
what

should say “players” and not “partners” lol

1 Like

dw it was a mistake not a slip about us being w/w haha

that really inspires confidence, thank you emilia

they almost caught us :cold_sweat:

1 Like

/vote emilia ayayayayaaya

She’s just fairly solvy. Granted, I only have limited experience with her as a wolf, so I’m willing to admit that there’s a possibility that I’m misclearing her, and if Vulgard had been a wolf, she’d be even lower in my townreads with how she likes to bus even more than I do from what I’ve heard.

I’d love to be able to give one to you too, but I don’t have a more definitive stance. I’d be willing to bet there’s at least one wolf in them though.

This doesn’t mean you should just give up if you’re a villager. More experienced does not mean being right while a less experienced person is wrong. Everyone’s input is valuable in solving the game. No matter what.

I’m not getting my vote off the person that’s the most likely person to flip wolf. Marl is right when he said that you need to die today.

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
willtaylor Leafia, Alice, Marluxion 3/6
EliThePsycho Wisp, Emilia, willtaylor 3/6
Wisp Prophylaxis, staypositivefriend 2/6
Emilia EliThePsycho 1/6
Prophylaxis Sulit 1/6
Not Voting Arctic 1

Majority is 6. Day ends at 2021-09-02T20:00:00Z. 55 minutes remain. Post Limit is now lifted.

@staypositivefriend @Prophylaxis Please get your votes off of Wisp and onto Will.

you need to ping wazza
i don’t think it counted

also why emilia

1 Like

*vote will @Wazza

1 Like

vote will @Wazza

fixed lol

1 Like