Warrior Cats FM [6/15] - Dark Forest wins!

Leafia, eli, marshal voted
8/8
You’re welcome pigeon

okay so the signups thread said

We need VC bots, preferably ones that are also informed specs so they can do flips in case of a hammer when the hosts are asleep.

so I’m assuming he doesn’t want twilight

aka plz stop posting tyty

Alright shut up, flip and final VC are coming soon

4 Likes

Final Vote Count

Voted Voter Votes
Leafia Marluxion, GGhana, sulit, min, Wazza, Leafia, EliThePsycho, Marshal 8/8
EliThePsycho Emilia 1/8
Marshal Stealthbomber16, Aelin 2/8
Not Voting Arctic, SamCrow, PokemonKidRyan, clonedcheese 4

As the cats of ThunderClan and the Dark Forest are trying to all seem inconspicuous, many cats yell about being Leafpool. One cat, who claimed to be Leafpool before most others, felt suspicious to many. They attacked this cat, only to discover, with a flash of light on this cat and this cat only, that they indeed had murdered their own medicine cat, Leafpool. Many were distraught over killing their medicine cat, but they had to move forward.

Leafia has been cuddled, they were:

Leafpool

ThunderClan Jailkeeper
Night ability: Bring to Medicine Den: Heal and roleblock your target tonight. 3 uses, however you cannot target the same person multiple times.

Night 1 begins and will end at 2021-07-03T16:00:00Z

6 Likes

We are looking for a replacement. DM me + Pigeon to replace in.

@katze
@Whysper
@WindwardAway
@Nightingale
@Amelia
@Intensify

1 Like

@Nightingale has replaced Wazza.

Do not discuss replacements.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 23 hours.

The all too familiar light now shines down on the dead body of another cat. The ThunderClan deputy Squirrelflight is shown dead, like her sister. Everyone was very upset, but it only fueled them to capture the ones in the Dark Forest who had committed these crimes.

Marluxion has died, they were:

Squirrelflight

ThunderClan Neighborizer (in neighborhood)
Night ability: Talks a Lot: Add or remove your target to/from a neighborhood chat that you are a part of. This chat lasts until you die and can be used at any time. Unlimited uses.

Day 2 begins and will end at 2021-07-05T16:00:00Z, or earlier if someone is hammered by the majority, or later if people want to delay EoD for Fourth of July:

Should day be extended by 24h?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Openwolves:

Marshal

Scumleans:

SamCrow (This slot fits the archetypal “Newbie who just randed scum.” Their posting has been trying too hard to be reasonable. I’ve played with new players enough to know that new players when they rand wolf always try not to rock the boat and appear reasonable. And I think SamCrow fits that to a T. Additionally the low post count to me suggests an aversion to posting that is more likely to come from a wolf than a villager)

Stealth (This slot feels like a wolf who’s trying to make up for not actually being able to scumhunt by trying to tunnel one slot exclusively to look like they’re actually trying to wolf hunt. Their tunnel unlike Eli’s tunnel on me feels hollow. It feels like they’re trying to justify their tunnel after they had it rather than before. And it doesn’t actually seem thought out at least somewhat like a villager tunnel.)

PKR (If I’m gonna be honest this is mostly a gut read.)

Emilia (Mostly reading them off of meta and also because I don’t think their jailkeeper claim was trying to provide cover for the real jailkeeper)

/vote Marshal

no reason why we should extend EoD

I don’t think most of the people playing are Americans

i did 5 minutes of reading and gghana is just darkstripe right

lmao

/vote Marshal

also hard slank cover

how am I the lost wolf over the literal open wolf

how do I concede as town?