Warrior Cats FM [6/15] - Dark Forest wins!

hosts are slanking

pls be patient

10 Likes

Don’t speak.

1 Like

I’m on mobile so please be patient with me

3 Likes

EoD2 Vote Count

Voted Voter Votes
Marshal EliThePsycho, Nuclear_Rehab, clonedcheese, Arctic, Nightingale, Whysper 6/7
Nightingale Emilia, Marshal, Aelin, GGhana, min, sulit 6/7
Not Voting PokemonKidRyan 1

Please DM me any errors in the next 5 minutes

4 Likes

Flavor will come later I’m sure

Marshal has been lynched due to the rand! They were:

Cinderheart

ThunderClan Vanilla
Since Cinderpelt just left your body, you don’t have any abilities and you don’t know your character.

Night 2 has begun and will end 2021-07-07T16:00:00Z.

3 Likes

This is indeed correct. Sorry everyone and thank you Orange

5 Likes

This is a lesson not to play Paper Mario for a few hours straight

3 Likes

The cats were deciding between two cats that seemed suspicious, but in the end, voted on someone who had claimed to be Leafpool. “You are no medicine cat of ours!” they shouted. All of them attacked this cat, only to find that it was Cinderheart! All the cats felt bad about killing a reincarnation of a medicine cat, but they were only more determined to find the Dark Forest cats among them.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 22 hours.

Actions are locked

Day has not started yet, do not speak

The cats of ThunderClan and the Dark Forest crawled out of their nests, only to find Brackenfur and a soggy piece of cardboard. A couple select cats that were unidentified mourned over Brackenfur, but everyone quickly moved on.

Sulit has died! She was:

Brackenfur

ThunderClan Vanilla
You are considered a boring character. As such, you have no abilities, and you don’t know your character.

Day 3 begins and will end at 2021-07-09T16:00:00Z, or earlier if someone is hammered by the majority.

Town:

GGhana

Sulit

Min

Emilia (she’s starting to make reads and her posts make me want to die so she’s for sure v)

Aelin (honestly if this slot is mafia they deserve to win. They aren’t an obvious v like Min or Sulit but they were one of like 4 slots other than me or marshal solving)

Cloned (this is my least confident read. Probably just v though. Needs to stay in townplay jail for the rest of today)

Eli (lolwillage)

Direct PoE:

Nightingale (Basically I’ve already said all of this yesterday. Nightingales play felt extremely cred grabby yesterday. Her posts towards marshal all felt like she was trying to save herself from the inevitable consequences of Marshal flipping v. Her reasons for scumreading marshal also felt half backed to try to justify pushing marshal for something other than the “HURR DURR OPENWOLF” shit. I don’t really remember much about Wazza but I remember townreading them because of the Eli stuff. Nightingale’s day was bad enough yesterday that I don’t think this is a villager

Whysper: their ISO is shit. Basically just did nothing all of day 2 then voted marshal with no progression (they went from confused about why marshal was being pushed to post 5115 with absolutely no progression in between. It feels weird because it means that whysper was reading thread while posting nothing at all) to try to save Nightingale. SamCrow’s ISO is also shit and has nothing of substance except for what I’d expect a noob wolf to post

Nuclear: posted nothing yesterday (probably rand w) so I’ll just sub this in for Stealth’s iso. Their progression on me is terrible as fuuuuuck. They were playing exactly like a noob wolf who thinks that power wolfing is just tunneling a villager for no reason and hoping the village kills them to get the noob wolf to shut the fuck up. Their push felt insanely agenda-y because all of their points against me they seem to have picked up regardless of any cohesion with each other to try to push me, which is typical for a wolf trying to push agenda. Basically he put the car before the horse to try to justify me being a wolf despite not actually having any evidence. Their only read is on me and it’s garbage which doesn’t make any logical sense. Burn this slot with fire.

PKR: Many of the same reasons as I’m scum reading stealth. Their progression on Sam is incredibly lacking and as far as I can tell it’s their only read. Probably the slot I have the least amount of active feelings towards. No reason they shouldn’t be in PoE at this point though. This slot has the highest likelihood of flipping LW imo

Arctic: Honestly? I can actually see this man as just powerwillaging. His day 1 isn’t too terrible? Only slightly less bad than my day for example. Day 2 was hot steaming garbage however. They honestly were acting like they believed marshals alignment was lost wolf so Arctic is not a lost wolf and I’m willing to bet the farm on it. Arctic is either insanely willaging or went for the bus yesterday and failed and I legitimately cannot tell the difference. Overall leave this slot for last if we’re looking for one final packwolf

Order in which to kill slots in the PoE

Night/Whysper/Nuclear

just murder all these slots with violent prejudice I do not care about the order

PKR

Arctic

/vote Nightingale

alright let’s go

/vote Nuclear @thepigeonnyc
this is probably just a wolf here

my WiM has now gone up drastically because I am now running on 100% spite and rage

i still think emilia and min are more likely to be wolves (esp emilia’s quickflip from nuclear to me at EoD) but I’ll honor Marissa and actually read her v-cases on them

fastozymandias

1 Like

the nice thing is I was kinda expecting to die tonight

Emilia makes me want to eat a bowl of thumbtacks and she’s actually showing independant thought

she is v