Warrior Cats FM [6/15] - Dark Forest wins!

no cuz we are gonna have same threadstate next day regardless of flip.

:upside_down_face:

i have just started a really intense summer school program and at least 3 slots have acted like i posted a link to scum chat in thread because i post too much and it makes them cry

at this point i want to vote myself tomorrow and tell them to go pound sand and lose

i’ll certainly try to push through a yeet in your poe

but i make no promises

Arctic how did you

Change your mind where

i played pretty joy cat last game but ive actually played town leader pretty well

no misyeets that game

and im pretty sure the games where youve done that dont exist so

anyways

i should probably just mute this thread for my own sanity

understandable

you and sulit have basically been like the kids in the back of the car while your parents have a massive fight on a road trip

1 Like

I think Arctic is town still

I still don’t think we should lynch marshal today :joy_cat:

meh ur not lockwolf tho, like im very strongly considering handing out a full ‘never elim’ on your sot, you could live p far

im selfvoting and telling ppl to pound sand and lose but that’s because theres genuinely nothing in any way shape or form i can do to save my own slot

you have too much faith in this town

they’ll just tunnel me instead then blame both of us when we flip v

I want to get my laptop but my cats sitting on me and it’s cute

ghana IS CLOGGING THREAD BY TRYING TO DEFEND HIMSELF FROM MY SHITTY TUNNEL

I DONT CARE IF HES BEEN GREENCHECKED EAT MY BOOTYHOLE

yeh prob lol, i might do something super guilt trippy like “oh aah for the way you’ve treateth me if you ever defenestrate king ghana i will be heartbroken, alas” cuz i rlly dont want you dead and if ur feel like ur just done then we’re not getting anywhere, think the % of chance you are wolf is lower than the % chance that you’re villager and you getting pushed would tank your wim and stop your solving abil

legitimately think sulit/min/ghana are strictly never wolves but again ive lost faith that im getting listened to

like this hasnt already happened

min ?!?

yeh it has but maybe me saying stfuze after my death will have an effect cuz ppl respect my reads