Warrior Cats FM [6/15] - Dark Forest wins!

L m a o

Hosts slankin

Silence

Flavor won’t happen for about two hours, sorry. Flip and VC coming soon

3 Likes

nya

2 Likes

Final Vote Count

Voted Voter Votes
Nightingale clonedcheese, Emilia, Whysper, GGhana 4/6
Whysper Nightingale, WindwardAway 2/6
Nuclear_Rehab Red_Pandas 1/6
Not Voting PokemonKidRyan, EliThePsycho, Nuclear_Rehab, Arctic 4

Comment below if there are any errors

Nightingale has been executed! She was…

Purdy

ThunderClan Vanilla
You stay in the elders’ den telling stories, so you have no abilities. You have blended in with the elders, so you do not know your character.

Night 3 begins and will end at 2021-07-10T16:00:00Z

1 Like

End of Day 3 Flavor

(Sorry I was lazy)

Everyone was beginning to lose hope, but they moved forward. Two cats were suspicious, and they chose one, who ended up being Purdy! Almost everyone was very upset, but they knew Purdy would tell a story about how he moved forward in hardships, and so they honored his memory.

@WindwardAway has died in the night! She was:

Lionblaze

ThunderClan Vanilla
The parts of the books where you’re POV are so boring that you don’t have any abilities and even you don’t know your character.

Day 4 begins and will end in 48 hours, at 2021-07-12T16:00:00Z, or earlier if a majority is reached for execution. With 9 players alive, majority is 5.

fastozymandias

fastozymandias

fastozymandias

2 Likes

The cats crawled out of their nests only to find that Lionblaze was dead! The cats knew he must have been murdered in his sleep or he would have been invincible, which made them all the more angry. The Dark Forest cats must be brought to justice for this!

I’m gayfeather jayfeather

N1 Marshal
N2 Emilia (match)
N3 Whysper (no match)

This day is going to end in a whysper elim, i decided to go for someone i thought was 99% a wolf so we have 0 chance of fucking up today

I softed my greencheck on emilia yesterday, will link the post if y’all don’t believe me
i expect that whysper will probably cc me since the slot is basically dead in the water and it’s their only chance

Emilia is town unless she’s godfather --either way we aren’t looking here unless godfather is the only mafia left
A godfather flip straight up clears this slot

I read Eli’s ISO and decided that I can’t actually see him being mafia - on a surface level my impression was that his arguing with gghana was all he did - but he was actually giving reasons for thinking marshal and gghana were mafia (even though they were bad) and at one point he was trying to argue that gghana should get no cred for leafia’s flip which is an incredibly strange thing for him to say if he had TMI that leafia is flipping town

i’ve accepted that we’re losing the game if wind or gghana are mafia (probably also eli, actually). i will still be looking over the slots today just in case but i highly doubt it’s going to go anywhere

fmpov there are 2 villagers in cloned/pkr/emilia/nuclear

we’ll worry about emilia if gf hasn’t flipped, but i do think there is a real possiblity that they are gf because they are not in their town meta at all

wind’s reasoning for clearing her because she said that sulit should be killed if marshal flipped v is dumb because wolves probably didn’t decide on a nightkill yet and when you think about that, it actually makes this wolfy since it’s trying to chain elim two villagers

i can’t clear pkr because of his dumb ate and i think in this four he is most likely to be a wolf

nuclear’s defence of nightingale on a surface level looks good, but it was carried out in a way that did not look like she was really trying to save her
i’ll have to see whether it looked genuine or like TMI
this is probably second most likely to flip wolf in this group?

cloned is
meh
i can’t clear this slot but there were some posts that i thought were super weird for a wolf to say, such as the one where he was preflipping emilia as a wolf and saying they were being bussed by gghana (which is weird to say as a wolf regardless, but slightly less weird if he’s a wolf with emilia)

i didn’t include redpandas in this list because if they’re town then we’ve pretty much lost the game
their entire day yesterday was talking about how to play the game and parroting other peoples’ reads, and refusing to backread despite being prompted to by multiple people
it really looks like this slot is just lolcatting and if they’re town then fucking rest in peace everyone

occam’s razor says emilia isn’t gf and the solve is just whysper/pkr/nuclear + red lw

1 Like

Spicy

i cc

I too cc parity cop

1 Like

fastozymandias

2 Likes

so is anyone going to be playing the game today other than me and gghana

We are waiting for whysper to come on pretty mucg

you know i didn’t out the check immediately as an excuse for everyone to do nothing

i knew that a wolf that’s going down today (aka whysper) would probably claim parity cop so they can’t be killed without getting cc’ed

so i was getting outted anyway

first order of business

gghana is either a wolf or had wrong reads day 1

I mean

What else do we have to do

Porb just gonna wait for whysper

One thing i dont understand about scum!whysper is why they’d bother to tie the vote eod2

But thats the one thing that was blatantly non-scummy

So