Watch Your Mouth!: Sophomore Year (3/17) - Day 5 - Planters (Mafia) Win!

Talk to me Whisper what’s on your mind?

I didn’t think he was really defending Eli. Just indecisive on where to put his vote. But I’ll look a little closer at Gorta later.

Well I thought that at first.
Tro makes more sense as a bussed then Gorta but I suppose both could be scum.

Whysper is Obv Town but I got a theory.
A good one.
May or may not case later.

/Vote Alice

@Appelsiini Your Welcome!

While I do still think Gorta/Tro was a busser.
I think Alice might be scum individually.

Still stand by Gorta/Tro containing at least 1 scum.

Strong Players are evil.

Gorta is just town here so

Evil as in “Mwahhaha” not “Mafia”.

Well, I would say some of your assumptions are incorrect. I don’t think it would be likely you’d be coached per se. But you’d likely be prodded some to post. Unless they thought you were getting by fine UTR for the time-being. And you wouldn’t necessarily be more confident. Actually probably less so in general.

However, I will say that you making this statement about your assumptions seems V to me. Still not sure I’d town lean you, but I think you are heading up. Just keep posting and trying no matter what alignment you are. :grinning:

Here’s where I’m at.

Gorta/Tro
Alice

If not all scum, PKR/Squid/Derps

Then look within PKR and Squid.

I kinda don’t care about ur reads because I’m pretty sure their rng

2 Likes

…how is Whysper obv town?

I mean I do think whysper is town

I’ve yet to see an argument by someone other than them on why they’re town.

I started an iso then got bored

But their posting d1 seemed pretty pure to me

@Whysper

Since you’re here I’d like for you to case your top 3 SRs.

Actually I did care and made a few posts trying to examine the cases that were made against me that were used to put me in the PoE. These were pretty much ignored. Then I did make a couple more posts complaining about the way the town leaders are handling the situation. After that, as I mentioned before leaving, I had to catch up on work the rest of the day, so I didn’t get around to any other posts after that.

Okay, I will do so after I get through the rest of these posts and then review a few people.