Watch Your Mouth!: Sophomore Year (3/17) - Day 5 - Planters (Mafia) Win!

Don’t worry about how you look just tell us your thoughts

I’m not good at analyzing

Most people here aren’t

Trust me

You won’t get any better if you don’t try tho

I think whysper is suspicious even tho I haven’t dedicated much time to reading everyones posts

At that point the push on me wasn’t as developed. I was just one possibility. He was keeping an image of looking like he was solving and evaluating slots.

Marshal is good at wolfing. I read up on a couple of his games. This is what was said of him after Poisonous Mafia.

Why do you think they are sus

I may or may not be on for the EoD

What is sus

Why?

Suspicious

@Whysper how long have you been playing?

Umm idk I just think they do a LOT of analysis

Ngl popping in at the last 1-2 hours of the day after doing nothing just because of a potential replacement is fairly wolf.

I meant the reasoning behind Whysper?

As if they’re trying to like keep the convo away from themselves but it’s kinda backfireing

So you’re saying because he is good he’d defend you, lynch his teammate and then decide to go after the player he defended yesterday.

What does he gain from the bus?

He was in a position where if you were lynched and flipped town, I would get the heat for hardpushing a townie

It’s just bc I was kinda sorta forced to play (sorry Derps). The same thing happened in the last few games I played

No, it doesn’t rely on all that. As far as they were concerned, people were ready to just follow along with the PoE. Any ML on myself or others would just be seen as a mistake because the person didn’t act townie enough. They didn’t think there would be much resistance from those in PoE.

I swear the PoE was literally super tight yesterday and now it’s pretty hotly contested so

I don’t think anyone is truly happy with the current PoE, too many townies in it for sure