Watch Your Mouth!: Sophomore Year (3/17) - Day 5 - Planters (Mafia) Win!

1 Like

this is too memeable i’m sorry mole

Actually there was this one game where it says Esq was Mafia. Though she hardly did anything that game too.

they posted much less there than they posted here
postcount is a perfectly viable metric for reading newer players too

Yeah only like 10 posts. And how ironic that the game was called Derps Grand Idea. Haha :smile:

/vote Whysper

i don’t see myself voting anywhere else today unless whysper posts something extremely towny

and i don’t want to sleep because i don’t have enough confidence that f3 will end with whysper dying

Yes. I’m home now, so I have to clean and take care of the dogs but I will be a lot more active during this day

…I don’t expect Whysper to self hammer and I’m not going to place my vote anytime soon, so I won’t yell at you to unvote, but I want to discuss both Whysper and Kat with you. Later.

i’m keeping my vote there and not unvoting but obviously i’ll be open to discussion
later

WOLF! WOLF!!! wolfwolfwoflwfowflwofwfowl

1 Like

Accused Voted by Votes
Whysper Vulgard 1/3
Not voting Whysper, Katze, Appelsiini 3

Day ends 2020-09-19T16:55:00Z

i think whysper knows she’s lost the game but you can keep analyzing and/or pushing me to interact or something

she knows that if she’s v we lose the game if i push her successfully
she should be trying to townclear herself here, bridle, maybe get angry at me for relentlessly pursuing her since yesterday
none of that has happened
all she’s been doing was meekly pushing kat based on a preestablished read, without much else of note

help Vulgard is being funny

should i listen to my brain, my soul, or my gut

or my vibe

or any other part of my body that would be an applicable answer here

At this point, I am depressed about the likely outcome, but still trying to hold out hope. I won’t give up. I’m not going to self-hammer.

Townclear myself? How is that suppose to happen at this point? I feel like I’m talking with a brick wall with you now. Everytime I try to explain the flaw in one of your points for thinking Derps/Esq isn’t a possible pairing, you still fall back on stuff such as Alice’s final read and wish. I feel like I’m competing with ghosts. For you, all you have to do is say you went along with Alice’s read or the general consensus and so you have no blame. Or you can just go back to blaming Moleland for not doing what he should have.

As for me? Oh, how I wish I was actually a wolf now because then I’ve already won. Even if I end up dying and losing the actual game, I would still have the victory of surviving this long when I was death tunneled since D1. I’ve survived Alice, Marshal, and Luxy. So I could still feel good about all that and might even be praised for my gameplay.

But no, I’m town and this game doesn’t end for me even when the final hammer comes down on me. I have the spec/dead chat to look forward to. I can just imagine Alice’s words for me after she died and found out I was town. Oh God. And then Marshal. Probably not quite as bad, but still. I’m sure there was another round of talk.

Yeah, maybe I can just ignore reading all that. I may need to wait a day or so before I feel comfortable with it. But I’ve told myself that I can’t completely ignore it.

Though I’ve already planned to take a bit of a break from the games. I had really wanted to try out that Harry Potter game next, but I don’t think I can handle it quite yet. I need to take some time away, maybe find more time to analyze my games so far. Maybe go ask people some questions.

Anyway, this is already longer than I wanted. If you are around later, I’ll try to find time today to talk some more.

BTW, I’m actually no longer 100% sure on Kat, but she’s still the highest chance. I would say 10% you, 30% Appel, 60% Kat.