Watch Your Mouth!: Sophomore Year (3/17) - Day 5 - Planters (Mafia) Win!

What exactly is incorrect about my point on Whysper? Literally the only read she had at that point was an Esquiddy read while she’s been negating TRs left and right.

Yes, it’s blatantly obvious how this is a TvT as Marshal’s obviously V and Luxy doesn’t act so hard-headed as a wolf.

@Appelsiini

Y’know what? Quit defending Whysper as you’ve yet to give me a reason why they’re a villager and the entire argument that I’m a wolf pushing them comes from some nonsensical nitpicking regarding my comments regarding them.

This is a cop out from defending yourself and you know it

I’d like Mole/Whysper wagons for today tbfh.

Wazza, is this directed at me regarding my vote? Or was this in response to Luxy? I wasn’t sure.

I’m still not at my laptop yet so can’t easily go through posts, but my reasoning on Mole was from posts and behavior that I’ve seen others comment on as well since then. I’m in agreement that he’s the best lynch for flipping wolf today.

in the extreme I don’t wake up before EoD (I should, I have an alarm set but it’s possible I oversleep it)

/vote moleland @DatBird @Chloe

I wouldn’t really want any gamer CFD’s at this point, I think we take a straight PoE shot and call it a day.

If I die tonight, uh, that’s pretty cringe bro

if I don’t, then imma be taking it safe early because i’m consesus villa. PoE should actively try to get bombed, I’m done with safe bomb lists someone will fucking trigger it anyways so fuck me I guess just don’t get bombed towncore.

VIGILANTE, SHOOT COUNTERWAGON OR OTHER STRAIGHT POE SHOT, AND DO IT TONIGHT.

We need the KP off tonight in the case of kills, resolving wagons is good and I don’t trust this villa with hero shots so don’t take them, whoever you are bitch.

Which reads? So far the only ones that she went in-depth is Derps and Esq. Her read on Marshal and I felt relatively consensus-y and doesn’t give much of an explanation and the people in the bottom of her readlist have never really interacted with her this much.

Facepalm

…this is literally not what a town leader does…

Mostly because of their bussing shot on Mole. Worrying about someone bussing d1 is… not exactly the same thing.

Instructions unclear, I shot a towncore member who flipped V because of a gut read and an OMGUS.

I think deepwolf paranoia is almost alays NAI and comes from the same people constantly in PoE directed at the same people constantly in towncore because things

I think “wolves want to keep PoE wide” is usually a dumb read and will be accurate at =rand, even if it’s true this is FoL village.

but that villager dare put me, a villager, as a wolfread.

Surely that must mean they are mafia right? gotta die

Yes, we drink to forget this

Then they should actually just play the game and find wolvesd rather than go apeshit over deepwolves d1.

But what if they want to Return to Monke

Directed towards you. I just want to make sure you have proper reasoning for the wagon instead of hopping on a random wagon.

I think deepwolf paranoia is somewhat dumb d1 but I also think that if we killed all of the people for anything somewhat dumb we’d have like 3 players left.

Not even “hurr durr village bad” but I think that we can’t policy everyone

It’s still pretty wolfy as they’re literally doing nothing productive but trying to break apart the towncore for no reason.

Plus, wolves usually are UTR rather than in the towncore in games like that such as Whysper/Sulit/Uni were in WW.

Whatever, I disagree on that behaviour specifically being wolfy, but I want to talk about other stuff

specifically your insanity read

where is it at the moment

They don’t look that stilted this match. He doesn’t look as free-flowing as in FoL30, so I’m not that certain about it.