Watch Your Mouth!: Sophomore Year - Informed spec

I officially declare this meme false then.

I dont actually blame you lol

I think you were the only villager who didn’t actively say they wolfread me, even if you did CFD (which, like, with what we know now you should have but theres no way you could have) it wouldn’t get votes

I still tried because I try but I expected to fail

I think whysper, ironically, was the 2nd highest v-reader of me by EoD

im not entirely torn up over my yeet, I think what I did before it contributed to a derps exe and town might still pull this off

you and kat were just going back and forth and i was like wtf there’s probably a wolf in them
i should’ve scumread appel more and looked into that iso a bit more closely

Is there a dead chat or uninformed spec chat? Or is this it?

kat was being stupid as fuck and their EoD was objectively terrible in many many ways kat you are CRIIINGE

I should proooobably have re-evalled appel

Why did appel get so widely townread? This isn’t me accusing town of being bad, like I just don’t understand why

Appel tunnel Alice

scum don’t push Alice because Alice is good player

Appel locktown

dybu dapple dybu dapple dybu dapple dybu dapple

1 Like

appel’s early push on alice and later push on gorta did not feel like cases a wolf of her experience level would think they could pull off

so it didn’t really feel wolf-motivated

I suppose it was just done for towncred which is w/e

Does pinging/quoting inform anyone outside of this chat that someone quoted/pinged them here?

theres dead chat, but most are here anyway from it

No, but If you quote from another thread they can see you typing

i am from the dead yes
and for me i had just “found” more scummy people to focus on besides her

Even if the thread is locked?

you can ping people and quote posts in here and they wont be notified

@katze
@katze
@katze
@katze
@katze
@katze
@katze

however we are kind of trying to move away from quoting as dead / spec because it shows a notification that you are typing and alive players can see that, so we usually use the link feature to show main thread posts instead

not until its publicized after the game, but dont quote as they can see you doing it mid game, just grab the link from the post

Cool

1 Like

Did I do this right?

yah ya did it right