I don’t think sarcasm was the correct response to what I said man

VC :thinking:

Target Votes Voters
Surge 2/13 Vulgard, PokemonKidRyan
Vulgard 1/13 Luxy
PKR 1/13 Mist1422
Mist1422 1/13 Surge
Whysper 1/13 Sulit
Not Voting 19 Centuries, Clonedcheese, ash4fun, Trochidillae, Leafia, an_gorta_pratai, Intensify, RangerCecil, Light, Wazza, Universal, yee-claw, Thunal33, Moleland, Whysper, Geyde, deadbananas0, Appelsiini, Apprentice

(Correction on last one + update)

for what it’s worth
i have meta on thunal scum

meta assessment on thunal wolf

thunal scum just exists in thread
they post analysis, but they seem detached from the thread and they don’t actively engage with people
if they live for a long time and you still don’t remember their posts, they are >rand w because their posts as wolf lack a spark of productivity
they pretend to be interested in solving the game, and they post analysis, but it doesn’t go anywhere
they kinda coast, but at a level above slanking

2 Likes

I swear to god if you start pocketing Day 2…

I never said you should be killed by town if you live long and you know it. Re evaluating someone isn’t the same as killing them. Now stop trying to make it look like I said something I didn’t. That being said, I’m currently scumleaning both Vulgard and Luxy because it looks like both of them are just trying to throw shade to make people look bad and I’m townleaning Seth admittedly.

I have math, bye.

@Geyde has replaced @brainpower

The law of this land forbids you to discuss replacements

2 Likes

So on a scale… A 9?

Dude you’re really killing my vibe here

Best class.

No.

Welcome, Geyde.

Where am I throwing shade

How do you ISO on this site?

Give me a moment
I need to prepare the thing I wrote at midnight that is completely unrelated to actually playing the game

1 Like

click somebody’s nickname and view “posts in topic”

1 Like

My issue with reading Luxy is the last scum game of theirs that I vividly remember is a very much non traditional one.

I don’t think you’ve read me correctly once tbh

So, if I read you as town, I should vote you.
Noted.