Wild West FM - Day 5 - Mafia Win!

highlight the text you want to quote then hit quote

2 Likes

Apologies, a little bit sleepy right now.

Target Votes Voters
Surge 4/13 Vulgard, PokemonKidRyan, Apprentice, Moleland
Vulgard 1/13 Luxy
Moleland 1/13 Mist1422
Mist1422 1/13 Surge
Whysper 1/13 Sulit
Luxy 1/13 Leafia
Geyde 1/13 Geyde
PKR 1/13 Thunal33
Not Voting 15 Centuries, Clonedcheese, ash4fun, Trochidillae, an_gorta_pratai, Intensify, RangerCecil, Light, Wazza, Universal, yee-claw, Whysper, deadbananas0, Appelsiini
Compare his wolfgame
to this one

The difference with his reads and the way he accuses people is huge.

my name is spelled wrong in the vote count reeeee
i picked a complicated user though can’t say i blame ya

yee’s still typing

3 Likes

I definitely see a big difference. His reads seem more fleshed out and logical here.

You can bus a team mate at any point.

Oops didn’t know it would open all the spoilers when I quoted.

1 Like

Delete this. I literally thought there was a bug crawling in my phone screen

1 Like

i also strongly dislike mole’s approach to reading vul fwiw

2 Likes

I have Seth personally pretty ‘eh’ but Vul has scumread an ‘eh’ Seth before and been correct

NoSee

(Anyway, VC bot gonna go sloop for now :zzz:)

Yeah that’s driving me crazy.

2 Likes

Read the first 100 posts. Planned to read the entire thread but everyone won’t stop posting. My takes so far:

Luxy

This is irony, still I don’t like the insistence on the joke that isn’t obviously funny by any means.

Luxy continues to try to shade people for no reasons.

Luxy is clearly not following up any of his early accusations and just jumping in the most convenient wagon at the time.

Mist

The fact that Mist got instantaneously voted twice when they entered the thread, even joke votes, gives me a slight >v on them.

Vulgard

Vulgard started strong and gave me some town vibes. The post 46 ATE felt really performative, but is backed by him saying it was pre-written text. I like his pushes, but he is doing little to townread people. Might be a powerwolf redflag.

Someone needs to be the starter. I believe he is one of those people who vote not for lynching but for pressure?

Leafia

Mindmelt with me. I like this.

PKR

Appears out of nowhere to follow a wagon. If Surge is a wolf, consider PKR being on his team.

I’ll analyze Luxy more closely in a second.

1 Like

Surge’s posts just feel like a bunch of nothing so far. He hasn’t done anything meaningful which doesn’t look great for him but I’m also reluctant to scumread him this early based on so little info.

Out of context it seems bad sigh
I wish others understood context lol

i’ve only spec’d in one game with Surge before and to say the least…he’s incredibly confusing, but he was a villager. however they’re still being incredibly confusing here. can someone with a meta read on him tell me if he does this as both alignments?

weh

2 Likes

I think your Luxy read is wrong, otherwise nothing wrong so far

I have no meta on him but he probably does. I don’t think he’s done much that’s AI.