[FoL] Forum of Lies 29 - OVER (9/18) - CULT FOOL WIN

are you sure there gonna be a Sellsword in game? o wait

Well there’s your correct read

2 Likes

RM4 vibes intensify

2 Likes

yeah, that’s not happening under this administration

What could go wrong?

This question bugs me greatly because it’s not really indicative of crap. It’s a newbie trap to catch new kings. Like any experienced evil king would just tell you that “it’s X alignment” when it’s Y. It’s not that hard to give a snappy reply saying “it’s the other alignment” so that when the other alignment doesn’t flip you can look better. I will answer and say that I honestly don’t have a clue. It all depends on the night kills

These ice breakers are also kind of worn out in my opinion. It was kind of AI when it was first used, but they are kind of NAI now. I might be misunderstanding them though

You never read Katze town on a wall post alone. Katze is very capable and a very hard thing to read on d1

Arete’s brain: is katze actually sellsword

2 Likes

Soul is unfortunately a villager for scumclaiming, asking people to vote him, and then openly claiming an omgus. When he wolfs, he just goes aggro on everyone who suspects him and complains about everything in the world.

Never saw him do the thing he’s doing here as wolf. Somebody should correct me if they did.

AT lean town because I think I would get different early impressions from the slot if it did rand wolf.

Leafia already accusing someone of TMI hyper early is scummy, especially for her. She loves preflips as scum and the way she said it about TBE felt forced.

that would unironically be wolfier than either a correct answer or an I don’t know

1 Like

im a wolf

Whats wrong with this world it freaking sucks, I was forced to have eggs on toast today now I get lynched d1 shame on you

@Vulgard

you’re making a read on ~everyone in the thread except me

why is that

Kat and vul are the wolves

Hit me with that postgame cred

Adios

1 Like

Unfortunately after my wolf game where I lead a ML on her when she was town

I think it’s standard leafia play

I dip now

next person to post is a wolf

towny popout

chloe might be a villager

me

My goal this game is to not get miscuddled and solve the game D1

The post count is very high right now so I’ll just analyze them in peace and write my thoughts randomly

I’ll promise to be kinda active some days then randomly wall post a scum read like I used to

VV: Centuries, Chloe, Soul
V: TBE
W: Leafia

Arete is probably V, because they seem to be misreading me, and I don’t think they would risk that as wolf.

@Arete I was getting there. If I did think you were a wolf I would already be tunneling you.

1 Like

mrrrr

…I feel like this mildly antagonistic attitude is villagery for gorta?