Wild West FM - Day 5 - Mafia Win!

I am happy to kill sulit or Apprentice today tbh

I think I’m still happier on app

his iso is tangibly wolfy, sulit’s isn’t imo

@eevee shoot now or forever hold your peace…

Unfortunately this is either null or slightly indicative of town based on my experience.

YEE-HONK before day ends

/vote Intensify

Wait no /vote Apprentice

@Marshal

God uh

Apprentice cannot endgame

Kill order matters very little

Intensify I don’t feel safe going into endgame either

everyone here can die anywayy

1 Like

Case on Intensify: [SPOILER][quote=“Intensify, post:526, topic:83518”]
Anyways ello people.
I am here. I have fully read up on the thread now. Most of it tho felt like Luxy and Leafia fighting over something really dumb. Anyways, Imma start a new wagon
/vote Intensify
[/quote]
This is an odd self vote since he never actually follows up on it or states what he wanted to achieve with it.

Calls Seth TWTBAW which doesn’t make sense and is a really weak defense. He also says Seth can change his playstyle as scum, but waits for him to change his playstyle to call him town. What kind of reasoning is that?

This again. This post feels way too certain that Seth is town.

He called Seth TWTBAW but he’s backtracking here. His earlier posts gave a strong indication he was townreading Seth.

This is about townleaning Whysper. I didn’t quote all of it but Intensify’s townread of Whysper right from the start without much doubt feels kind of TMI. Town would question their read on a lurker at least a little.

Townreading Apple for doing things a good villager should be doing. Idk why this pings me but it does, scum can do good villager things.

This is about Intensify’s town games. In the town game I skimmed Intensify put in much more effort and seemed way more invested in his reads than he is here.[/SPOILER]

That didn’t work, how do I use spoilers here?

I’ve seen town getting discouraged plenty of times. Apprentice’s play is anti-town but not scum indicative. But Intensify is genuinely scummy.

Oh and if it hasn’t been announced yet, ITA’s are over now.

we gathered.

Fwi square bracket tags mostly gotta go on their iwn line.

And to hide/shorten stuff use [details]

1 Like

Does this work?

1 Like
Pro Strats

You can use details=??? to give it a title, like so:

[details=Super Secret]
Inside stuff
[/details]
1 Like

I do give a fuck about this game, hell I want to win the game but my reads disagree with majority of the players, specifically the ‘towncored’ players. Not to mention, I don’t have many townreads this game, I mostly have scumreads (which I’m not a big fan of myself). Either way, I believe you shouldn’t look at it as progression from scum but instead progression as either faction.

Then you will find a reason to scumread because honestly even I want to know what the fuck I’ve been doing this game.

What players in Vulgard’s towncore do you believe shouldn’t be there

I believe Vulgard shouldn’t be creating the towncore if that’s a good enough post for you.