Wild West FM - Day 5 - Mafia Win!

@Centuries
i ask you to entertain the idea that Vulgard is scum

strong villager
Cecil was killed N1 over them
has been allowed to still live
has created a poe with almost entirely villagers although we all sheeped it so we’re the real idiots
not really trying to defend themselves
basically got towncred from pushing seth but i mean
everyone busses seth

cant really

bring myself to it

i dunno

vul/ash/appel makes sense

id agree

i should sleep and think

@an_gorta_pratai @sulit dont shoot please, wait until we can come to a consensus where people have voted to see wagonomics

Also, please vote.

/vote Appelsiini @Marshal @Italy @CRichard564 @Insanity
I hope you all are sleeping bc of this ITA chance

what wolf is the first to suggest that we look at everything and accuse the towncore of containing a wolf? I was the first to start casing the towncore

what is it?

/vote Ash @Marshal @Italy

This is where I am at if we are being honest

im trying to have my reads like

evolve

i have shit progression on my townreads but

its what i believe

I actually believe you are town Cents. I didn’t like your jokes at first, but you being hesitant and wanting to look at things is towny

Going to sleep, follow my instructions thats’ it

Target Votes Voters
Ash4fun 2/6 Centuries, an_gorta_pratai,
Eevee 1/6 Whysper
Appelsiini 1/6 Light
Not Voting 7 Ash4fun, Wazza, Universal, Vulgard, Sulit, Eevee, Appelsiini
ITA’ed ITA user Results
Wazza Ash4fun, Universal, Centuries Miss, Miss, Miss!
Vulgard Wazza, Light Miss, Miss!
Whysper Appelsiini Miss!
Ash4fun Eevee Miss!
an_gorta_pratai Vulgard Miss!
Eevee Whysper Miss!
Not yet ITA’ed an_gorta_pratai, Sulit

the problem with me scumreading ash is that i think he’s had his most villagery game ever.
if he’s a wolf here, then i am thoroughly pocketed, even though, rationally speaking, i should be scumreading at least part of the towncore here.
i’m sure the deadchat and specchat are both tired of my ramblings, so what i will do here is just follow the consensus and maybe bounce a few more ideas back and forth with centuries. this madlad stayed up for a long, long time to solve this game and i am obligated to help him.

/vote Wazza the one problem i have is that i don’t see why we should leave this slot alive.
maybe i’m still being stubborn as a mule, but in that case, please talk to me about ash.

no one is off the table today, we should be done having limits.

The issue with Ash I have right now is that when I throw “Push my case for me” it nerver usually works.

Yet it worked this time… did so many people somehow were having grudge against him and never said it outloud?
Weird. Works, but weird.

This is the most scummiest thing I’ve seen from you.

Instead of trying to ITA a player you believe to be scum.

You only place a vote.

Why?

Sigh… okay.

How much are you guys desperate?
Do I get 5 people to follow me regardless of what you think about person I will choose?