Wild West FM - Day 5 - Mafia Win!

I don’t want to sound arrogant, but I thought people would have talked about how I have been trying to play as a leader more and putting more effort into my reads.

To go from a slanker to someone trying to lead the town (even if I was wrong this time) is a big improvement for me

I liked that you kept trying to not be lynched in JOAT^2.

Can’t really comment on your play here.

Wouldn’t vote you for town teamplayer MVP there either though.

This is why most improved should be a thing

Well, I did lead to a townie, but I was one of the few people pushing for us to not just snap shoot/snap vote and to re-eval the game, even if my own read and push was terrible. I suppose I did correctly scum read Centuries at one point and caught the most likely deep wolf when most others didn’t, so I consider that a victory in my eyes. I just wish people would have listened to me about Centuries openwolfing and Centuries bussing, especially since I WAS WOLF WITH HIM IN TOS2, so I should know how scum Centuries plays

My reads weren’t all bad, I did semi townread Wazza,Eevee, and was very hesitant to vote App because I really did thought that was town.

Your case on Ash was well done, even if the conclusion was incorrect. It’s clear you were putting in effort, which I commented on when the game was ongoing. I’d say

• Alice
  • Mist
  • Gorta
  • Vulgard

All deserve a headpat for their good job.
Headpat big

1 Like

i didn’t deserve any awards for this game but okay.

congrats to the winners!

1 Like

Dybu

Dabu

2 Likes

2 Likes

how do i delete someone else’s post

3 Likes

You block them

My case was terrible because I went in their mentally finding a wolf

The effort was good, but I went into that ISO preflipping Ash a wolf. It’s the same thing I did with Arete in that other JOAT game

for what it’s worth i thought you did a lot better than SFoL63!

Wait, alice was in this game?

Ik yeeclaw was mercenary
But who would’ve been alice?

Was it cecil?
Idk

Ranger Cecil.

It was pretty obvious.
1 Like

Okay, makes sense.

(Although I’ve only played 12 games with alice so :man_shrugging:)

why did nobody take the grand opportunity to say IT’S HIGH NOON when shooting

Probably, but my case wasn’t good for reasons I have described. My case on App was pretty good though