[Winter Event] JoaTJoaTJoaT13 - Mafia wins!

The vc

Wrong one lmao

btw is Illwei’s readlist worth consideration, since she flipped town? when I first looked at it, I didn’t like it because it looked more like she was just pointing fingers at everyone including my townreads and calling them scum. But when I looked at it a second time…

…it still looked bad to me lol.

Am I missing something from it or was she just not present enough to have a decent readlist?

Real one lol

the bottom line is illwei matched our profile of the mafia having no idea what’s going on in the thread and she had the least thread presence

i did think her reads were pretty bad (but it was also hilarious how she just popped in right as maple hammered her :joy_cat:)

1 Like

i think we should try to figure out why eevee was killed

oh wait, eevee was refusing to send his reads and now we can’t get them
how tragic

I think windward is town because they wouldn’t bus d1

I think arctic is town because they’re posting a lot and it’s consistently pretty good

2 prs

Myself

Thats 5/10

So +1 for auto

Derps is inactive

I’ve talked about shu

Intensity i need more from, especially because [redacted]

PKR has done more or less nothing and their entrance into today is lolz and their ate is pitiable

Light is interesting, feeling cute might omgus

I need to clear one of these players

For being a believable pr claim most likely

actually yeah, this one’s worth consideration.

that was the only point worth consideration.

I literally said that yesterday and it just made eevee annoyed so whatever.

I find it kind of interesting how he came in, parked his vote on PKR, then disappeared for the rest of the day. Like I don’t know what his reasoning for that was, but I’d like to hear it.

I have a post planned for intensity :coffee:

PoE today is looking like

shurian
PKR
derps

derps needs to give us some content

I’m going to take a wild guess that PKR and Derps aren’t w/w because placing a vote on your teammate who already looks sus is a risky move if you’ve already lost one wolf.

I made crepes that were super good, we had leftover custard from the banana cream tarts so filled them with that.

Was super good, I def recommend

but at that point would it matter since illwei was being heavily wagoned?

didn’t Derps place his vote early in the day?

I’ve said multiple times that I was doing things D1 but since the whole shit went down with me almost being lynched over Marl, my motivation has been shot.

Even someone I correctly fucking townread despite them being sus was lynched.

actually you might be right

Level 1 that’s a good way of looking at it. Seems >rand to be true

Okay, what are your reads today?

Welcome back to the thread, by the way :joy_cat: