[Winter Event] JoaTJoaTJoaT13 - Mafia wins!

emote

1 Like

I have no clue why you’d want to execute me for wanting to not execute a claimed PR.
But shrug

I say things how I think of them. Most people here would be able to say that about me (I hope)

you bought min’s claim way too quickly

1 Like

Eh, they’re a newbie and I have no reason to doubt them unless there are counterclaimers which I have said in my ISO, if you’d want to look.

Unless I am given a direct reason to doubt it, then I’m going to trust it.

It’s not as if this is a closed setup. We know we have JOATs

Also their tone of anger and frustration earlier came across as pure.
I could imagine being really annoyed in their position.

Maybe I’m being too empathetic and just trusting them due to it, but, that’s just how I am.
Sorry, not sorry.

I have time in about 1 hour after dinner, then I’m free from all those mind-numbing talks.

Hopefully, don’t want any sudden turnouts…

I’ve more than felt that certain groupings that can potentially be “buddies” or mindmelding together.

I praise the chaos that ensued after I purposefully voted Eli. For the reason for why I voted Eli after min, it was because I needed a catalyst to blow things up. For why, it was to create more content.

I’m not that good to read someone or analyze people with the little information that I have. But I can create chaos, intentionally or unintentionally. If scum are inexperienced, they would be unsure of their next step as of that situation. People did immediately drop me in their “towniness” read but I’m pretty sure what I’ll get would be worthwhile.

And btw let’s unvote to see what we get. There’s more than enough time for the others to get on with Marl and PKR :3 (Not vote them, communicate)

/unvote

The more ya’ll talk the better. Imma sit back and chill, just like the lazy bastard I am.

Yes I’m aware that 99% of my posts are “please wait” but please wait >_<

2 Likes

Fair enough Shuri.
I think my read on you still holds as town.

I know you said your reads on myself, Marl and maybe some others too earlier.
Have any of them changed?

Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
WindwardAway Marluxion, ArcticIX 2/7
EliThePsycho Min, Maple, WindwardAway, eevee 4/7
eevee PokemonKidRyan 1/7
Maple EliThePsycho 1/7
Not voting Light, Intensify, SirDerpsAlot, Illwei, Shurian 5

Ping me if there are issues with the VC

I’m pretty sure none of my locktown today has really changed at all. (Wind, PKR)

Iirc the nulls (Marl, Eevee, Maple, Light and Intensify) have been shifting around a bit. Some from null to SLean, some to NullT.

Memers were in a bad light but I think I can put aside Maple for today. (Considering the situation)

SDA sure has changed, I remember seeing “content content”. A year sure does someone good. I haven’t analysed those yet though.

I need to look more into SDA, Min, Arctic, Illwei, Light and Intensify. Those are names that I’ll have more difficulty pushing them onto my percentage of town list. (I treat Maple as Another Eevee, and thus ignoring them for the time being as I won’t be able to place them until Eli is dead).

The game better have flips

I’ll refer back to this post and start the massacre of my poor eyes once I’m back from dinner.

1 Like

More Joats, More Joats!

1 Like

so the post count literally doubled while i was sleeping, yippee

typical eevee being useless, but unfortunately this is NAI

this is a bad post
why would you act differently tonally just because the setup is different

you’re right, it shouldn’t be, but it is

great, we now have both JOATs outted D1

this is a joke
maple didn’t even know JOAT abilities were listed in the setup

what
this post is stupid - if you say which one you are then we’ll know which one is fake
but then again i think he was joking anyway

and if he’s joking it’s still completely anti-town behaviour
why would a VT claim 3rd JOAT

this seems really forced and stupid
it’s better that she tries to do something than just sit and accept her death and doing so is probably NAI

basically this is the only positive thing that could come out of this, although the whole 3rd joat claim was still very bad

even though maple’s play is probably stupid after already claiming VT, i feel like it’s even more stupid to come from mafia because he would just be lynched after another JOAT dies (presumably he doesn’t retract his claim but i think that would still kill him anywy) and that’s not really worth it since the JOATs are actually quite weak

uh, yes, i think she does, actually

(i’m happy i think i know what this is referencing)

lol

i-
this is hilarious but out of the 700 posts i’ve missed there’s hardly been anything useful

this tbh
i would get this strategy if the PRs were actually useful

and you guys say i deathtunnel people

this is
yikes?

if he was a wolf why would he do this
it just makes him look more wolfy
if he was a wolf he would have no doubts/inconsistency and just sit on the min wagon

basically this, yeah

interesting
tbh i’m worried that like the 3 mafia are like PKR, derps and shurian and are just watching us all kill ourselves

why
we haven’t even had any flips this game

tbh this is making eli look much worse
maple’s play is even more stupid as mafia than as town, it was obviously a fakeclaim

i feel like this is TWTBAW from eli, but still not a good look

basically this

oh my fucking god, really
what

hooray

please don’t use this to read min
min is very good at doing this as a wolf as well

also marl’s new content is really underwhelming
what if scum is just sitting under the radar like marl, illwei and derps/light

2 Likes

They are.

It’s not a self-pres regardless of where I place my vote lol

Actually yeah, if scum jumped into the fray it would’ve been much more risky than simply sitting back and watching. My readlist has been flipping around a whole lot and as I said, I don’t trust it right now.

Here’s the thing. I gave it some more thought after I left for the night, and I don’t even think I’m willing to say that scum claimed JoaT already. I think there was basically one JoaT claim from min being upped, a JoaT claim from (hopefully) town who was rolling with min’s claim, a poorly timed JoaT claim from Maple, and another poorly timed JoaT claim from Eli. I was frustrated, I was wrong, I misread pretty much all of it, and I am stupid.

But I am not a wolf, I am kind of disappointed in Maple and Eli for the timing of their plays, and I am taking my vote off for now since people have catching up to do before EoD.

/unvote

*the second JoaT claim was Eevee, obviously, I accidentally deleted that for some reason.

I do have a question, though. Maple and Shurian have both said that “chaos is good” as a town strategy, but if it prompts town to push itself off a cliff, I don’t see how that’s a good thing. We are a mix of newcomers and veterans in this game, and not all actions will be interpreted the same by everyone, based on experience and perception. And not all chaos is good chaos. I think since several reaction tests have been performed and presumably town has failed them, I don’t see what we’re getting out of it.

We also have a mix of players who are more impulsive and direct, and players who are reserved and will sit back and observe. Chances are, there is town in both categories but I’m not sure whether scum spans both categories. Possibly, as there are 3 scum, and I’m pretty sure the mafia JoaT has not openly claimed JoaT for obvious reasons.

Im guessing the results of the reaction tests are just… Really disappointing to the people who were testing lol.

Also hi, I’m talking to myself because it’s dead in here.