[Winter Event] JoaTJoaTJoaT13 - Mafia wins!

I would put Light near the town section, I think they’re town

reasons?

Look at light’s ISO.

They give me towny pings and there seems to be decent solving. Also maybe this sounds dumb but it looks proffessional? But I mean they’ve overall not really given me any scum pings and have only made posts that I believe probably come from town

actually i’m making a new tier because i don’t think intensify and PKR and in the same level as eevee and maple

Locktown: Min, Eli
Obvtown: Wind
Town: Maple, Eevee
Townlean: Intensify, PKR (from what wind just posted, it seems quite likely PKR is spewed town)
Scumlean: Derps, Light
Scum: Illwei, Shurian

and no i’m not moving light

1 Like

They’re kinda ICs tho? If you ask me, 2 ICs are pretty damn good

1 Like

I got some decently towny pings off of Intensify at the start, and I haven’t really seen anything to change my mind since then.

What you do with derps is you make a read and then reverse it and you’ll be correct at least 80% of the time

it was me shrug

I said unless
geez
I’m not saying that it definitely happened

yes it does sound dumb

it’s pretty obvious now that scum have been going under the radar and light falls into this category
the only reason he isn’t in shurian/illwei tier is because you’re right, he hasn’t really given scum pings

apart from the defence on marl but idk if that’s too obvious

no but like
min didn’t even push marl

Don’t you have like 4 people in your PoE? I don’t think scum have been going under the radar or whatever… unless you think there’s probably a deep wolf or whatever

i’ve said like 3 times poe is shurian/illwei

no it’s the complete opposite
by under the radar i mean not doing anything like illwei and shurian are

I mean it feels like to me Light has been doing something but I guess that’s purely opinion-wise

I scumread Derps initially in the last game and he was a mason so lol.

If that’s true then he’s likely scum here and was working with Marl to push me, but when he saw I was going to push for a Marl yeet, he backed off of me.

what exactly did light do other than his interrogation thing on illwei (which really wasn’t that useful)

They’ve given general decent thoughts from time to time

uh
like?

Errrm

Give me a sec. Mobile quoting is absolutely atrocious

One of us is wrong here
wonder which it is

Why did you bold min’s name

hmmm