[Winter Event] JoaTJoaTJoaT13 - Mafia wins!

Yes. If they were planning on trying to actually kill someone and have it go through, then I don’t see why they would have targeted any of the Joat claims.

Wait so are we theorizing that mafia intentionally occupied one Joat B and killed the other Joat B to figure out which is the real Joat???

The thing you have to consider, too, though, is that if Eli had jailkept, he wouldn’t have received feedback about a roleblock, and thus the scum would also not know whether he was JoaT B. They could only hope that they actually roleblocked him and that his target was open for a kill, but as we determined at least for us, it wouldn’t make sense for Eli to protect Eevee anyway.

So if Eli had used a protective action, it would have been blocked, there would still be no deaths, and scum would not know whether Eli was a JoaT or not, except that he wasn’t on Eevee.

We? no. Me? ehhhh I guess kinda.

That’s a good point I guess. the other thing is, of course Joat B can’t heal themselves, but a real Joat B could protect a fake Joat B. something I didn’t think of until now.

The reason I cleared Arctic was because he was going on tangents I dont think scum would do that confidently (or implicate Marl in the first place)

Also I don’t know why ya’ll are talking about JOATs because I completely disregarded all info about JOATs because I dont really have a need to know who is who.

Don’t go too much of a tinfoil here. I’m more than certain the Town JOATs and mafia in question know exactly what happened. Theories make it more confusing for us normal plebians

I guess I need to be convinced more as to why trying so hard to identify the real JoaT B is a priority for scum, unless it’s specifically because they want the neighborizer out.

this is something I said in my insanely long and confusing post, and I also said that the real JoaT B basically has no motivation to protect the fake one.

Will knowing what happened in the JOAT fiesta/ Night Kill help? Personally I dont see any benefits besides identifying who is who

Those with TMI would be found out tho…

I mean the only reason I can think of is that they might consider Jailkeep as a very hard counter to them?

Yeah, hence why I said something along the lines of “I’m done arguing about this, it’s pointless”

Hint:

well, scum already knows who their kill failed on, or who they roleblocked. it’s only town that doesn’t know so I see no point in bluffing about it. Either way, we know that JoaT A is out of healing actions now, but JoaT B is not.

Might be useful when not isolated, as anything can be, but right now, with nothing else, this is a pretty unimportant as potentially hurtful argument ig.

?? bluffing? about? what? /confusion/

also are the Joat’s 1shots of each? I guess I gotta go cheeccck the rulless againnnn

So theoritically, if they know who both Joat Bs are, and who is fake and who is not… then wouldn’t they just FK the real Joat B?

I mean Maple said they healed min, min said they healed Eevee. What’s the point, since scum knows exactly who was healed?

Eli claims he was roleblocked. If he’s bluffing and was not roleblocked, 1. scum would know that, and 2. how does that benefit town in the first place? So I have reason to believe he was telling the truth if he’s town.

yes town JoaTs are 1-shot of each but mafia JoaT is unlimited as long as each unique action is used once before looping around and choosing the same action again.

I would place my bet that they’ll do it tonight unless they’re going to throw shade on them instead.

Laughs in impossible

Good point. I’m trusting Min on this though, and still have bad feelings about Maple. There’s only so much chaos until it’s detrimental, if they were the one saying that Chaos is beneficial to town.

So okay I was thinking that it wouldn’t- but Joat B can’t be protected now, right? so, Eli might be dead next cycle. Unless they think that the Joats aren’t that important, because they only have one shot. idk.

I mean if real Joat B does not die tonight, we’re either facing against some idiots or galaxy brain scum players