[Winter Event] JoaTJoaTJoaT13 - Mafia wins!

Been fun lads

can we kill within wind/marl
please

So long space cowboy

I literally voted you for RVS.
Not my fault that you didn’t improve much.

I expect better coming forth.

This reminds me of the tos days

At least we won’t sleep without maj lol

My last will:

Kick PKR, trust Shurian.

Fun.

1 Like

My mom literally won’t leave me alone at this point so just vote me out and deal with Marl tomorrow please

Fine but if I’m right you vote pkr tomorrow

I hate living at home

/vote pkr

Yolo

I’m a claimed joat, you bumfuzzle.

/vote Marl
how’s about no

1 Like

I didn’t see that >.>

i hope y’all kill wind tomorrow if we kill marl and he flips v since there is almost no way wind and marl are v/v

remember this

same goes for marl if we kill wind and wind flips v

Glgl

This topic was automatically closed after 11 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
WindwardAway Marluxion, ArcticIX 2/7
Light SirDerpsAlot 1/7
eevee PokemonKidRyan 1/7
Marluxion Min, WindwardAway, EliThePsycho 3/7
PokemonKidRyan eevee, Maple 2/7
Not voting Light, Intensify, Illwei, Shurian 4

Everyone has 5 minutes to ping me with corrections.

3 Likes

EoD1 flavor

“Weeell?” asked Monokuma, at 10 PM that night. “It’s nighttime! Have you managed to catch the killers among you?” He paused for a moment, laughing. “No, of course you haven’t. Well, it’s voting time! Everyone, select who you think is the killer!”

You looked at the screen in front of you. Thirteen faces were displayed on the screen. At last, you selected your choice.

“Well, I’ve added up the results!” said Monokuma, displaying them on a large screen behind them. “And it looks like, the unlucky student being punished today, is … Marluxion!”

Marluxion blinked wordlessly. They glanced at the people to their left and right, but neither of them was willing to meet their eyes.

“And I’m pleased to announce that you are … correct!” said Monokuma. “Well, it’s time for the punishment!”

Execution of Sayaka Maizono, the Ultimate Pop Sensation

Spotdark

Monokuma leads all of you to a stage, and pushes Marl onto the middle of it. He stands there for a moment, blinking, as the rest of you watch. Wasn't this supposed to be an execution? So why did it look more like a theater performance?

Suddenly, a spotlight turns on, illuminating Marl. He squints, as if he’s trying to make something out. Then another spotlight turns on, and another, and another, all lighting up the same patch of the stage. Finally, the last spotlight lights up, but instead of light, it shines a powerful laser beam straight at Marl.

Even as you want to look away, you try to force yourself to look at Marl – at your friend – but the light is too bright to see. At last, all of the lights shut off, plunging the room into darkness. Yet even without being able to see, the room feels slightly emptier.

Marluxion has been executed! He was:

Sayaka Maizono, Mafia Goon

“If I’ve got you on my side, I guess I don’t need a weapon after all!”
You are a Mafia Goon. You share a 24/7 private chat with your fellow members of the Mafia. Each night, the Mafia must kill a player outside your faction.

Reach parity with the town.

Night 1 begins and will end in 24 hours, at 2020-12-24T20:00:00Z

9 Likes

Also a note: if you want a 24 hour extension for D2 because of Christmas, message me in your rolecard

If more than half of living players vote for one, it’ll happen, I’ll announce it by SoD tomorrow if it does happen