54321st Poster gets a cookie - mods are cute

Fire emblem 4/5 Mash coming in January
Courtesy of DatBird and I

Signups should open in around 4-5 weeks

Game will take place across three phases

Phase 1: FE4 Gen 1

Phase 2: FE5

Phase 3: FE 4 Gen 2

Other details and mechanics about the game are still pending.

FOOLS

I HAVE SURPASSED THE POWER OF THE FOUR MANA 7/7

BEHOLD

THE 4 MANA 8/8!

1 Like

magnus you fool

holy fuck
blizzard, what are you on
Uldum was already a set full of busted cards, and then you bring us the ULTIMATE FUCKING POWERCREEP with Descent of Dragons

i’ve only seen like 5 cards which are subpar thus far, and the rest of the cards are utterly ridiculous

1 Like

look at this card as a powercreep on Wild Growth

2 mana gain an empty mana crystal + draw a card is ridiculous, and all you need to do is run dragons, which won’t be that hard in this meta lol

2 Likes

pretty sure Nozdormu the Timeless is going to be busted
Waxadred will see a lot of play but not be overpowered
Ysera is hella inconsistent but will probably see a bit of play in purist Dragon Druid
Deathwing dosen’t look that good but it’s a warrior board clear that’s not as inconsistent as brawl sooo
the new Malygos really depends on what’s revealed about it

as for the Galakronds we’ve seen so far, Priest’s looks to be the best, with Rogue in second and Warlock’s being really weak, but that could change very easily if some good demons are added as well as DRAGONS. No idea what the Warrior or Shaman Galakronds are going to be like. With hope, the Shaman one won’t be too busted.

but yeah
this expansion’s going to have an unbelievably strong meta, but I think it’ll be fun

at least one invoke deck’s going to come together. I’m betting on Invoke Priest being a strong deck

wtf blizz

RIP HS
201x to 2019
bad design

have you seen the 7/5 dragon that has - Deathrattle: Shuffle a candle into your deck that resummons this when drawn?

Also, they’re trying to make Hero Power Hunlter a thing
so that’s fun

Fortunately, they are making Hearthstone Auto Chess a thing, and that genuinely looks really cool.
Pity about Standard but oh well

In review, Nozdormu the Timeless is not busted, because it gives you 10 empty mana crystals. That’s why it’s so fucking overstatted- gives you a massive tempo swing in order to survive the quasi-millhouse that you’ve just given your opponent.

Then, because you’re playing Big Paladin, you absolutely destroy your opponent with some kind of ridiculous combo.

still really really good
but not overpowered

ok boomer

very well, person who was born during the baby boom

that is acceptable, person who is aged 60+ and was born post ww2 when there was a boom of babies