54321st Poster gets a cookie - mods are cute

Do it :eyes:

Hit!

Vulgard was…

Summary

The Reaper :shield: :fire:

Neutral Blue Dragon Killer
Consume Soul (Passive) - If you die at night with at least one soul, you will consume it and come back to life. (Does not work if executed by The Prince) You start with two souls. You will gain one soul on a successful reap. You are aware of the number of souls you hold. This passive is bastard and does nothing
**Armored (Passive)** - Your first successful use of Defend will not kill you.
Icy Touch (Day) - Choose to do a number of the following actions to target player. You will consume a soul for each action chosen. Occupy target player this day. Occupy target player this night. Cancel target player’s vote for the rest of the day. - Infinite uses :crown: This also does nothing
Reap (Night) - Reap the soul of a player, killing them bypassing healing and occupying them. - Infinite uses :crown: **true effect of this ability is: You will guard the target player tonight, giving your life to kill their attacker(s). - Infinite uses :crown:
Gather Darkness (Night) - Use Reap on target player. In addition, choose to do a number of the following modifications. You will consume a soul for each modification chosen. Bypass death immunity or you are occupy/redirection immune for this night. - Infinite uses :crown: **true effect of this ability is: Choose a player to attack. If they are a member of the Blue Dragon, you will also take your own life. - Infinite uses
Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon, Unseen, Cult and any neutrals that dare stand in your way.
*Your objective is to defeat the Unseen or Cult, and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.*

2 Likes

i think im offended

Good, maybe that will make you join and try even harder :^)

1 Like

oh yeah i wrote a wallpost that game and wallposts=locktown apparently

2 Likes

this is town

1 Like

lol over 10 wolfreads

1 Like

Ironically, PKR, you, and I made the three largest wallposty readlists and all of us were wolves there.

3 Likes

yeah wolfchat was like
we compared our readlists and stuff
“hey can u put me as scum for distancing”
was fun tbh

2 Likes

It’s basically why I don’t bother to do effort reads as they aren’t that reliable.

yeah it was an interesting game

1 Like

No one reads them

I read them

1 Like

Which is a shame because wallposts are delicious.

1 Like

How else will I know someone is locktown

1 Like

to be fair I don’t need wallposts to lock Vul as town

That only proves my point (Jk)

1 Like

you need like 5 posts of his

1 Like

‘Vul is town’

‘why’

‘because his posts were written by a villager’

“i peeked at his classcard hes town”