Announcement: Updated Policy on Replacements

I did involve the police. But neithertheless, doxxing is not a thing which will never happen.

You shouldn’t be giving out personally identifying info in a mafia or spec chat

I have never. Why do you think I did?

do it publicly like me

2 Likes

If you post personal information in a chat that has a disclaimer it’s going to go public
Then what are you doing
And in the event something like that happens it’s breaking Global Forum Rule [5]

And, therefore, eligible to be deleted by a moderator

2 Likes

I’m explicitely not talking about identifying stuff.

If you somehow happen to leak your address or anything in a Forum Chat
It’s technically breaking the rules and therefore a Moderator can delete it

But that’s what doxxing is

The chance of being doxxed here is so extremely low the venting thread exists.
With some very confidental information.

Just… Keep in mind to not publicize stuff against the will of people, even if you gave a warning beforehand.

Good reminder to never play in your games I guess.

1 Like

That is explicitly not how that works

If you’re that concerned, delete your own stuff

If meta is problem, run an alt
:man_shrugging:
Using OG permissions to bypass being meta read should never be a thing

That’s disappointing on multiple levels.

There is no way to delete hundreds of posts + the answers of your partners on a quick way, right?

That’s ridiculous so correct

Why should I be giving deeper insight into my mindset to bystanders after the game on how I play/deceive/strategize as scum when I know that it will all become useless the moment the chat is publicized.
Not doing that requires me to cripple myself and not utilize everything I have in my toolkit just so I can “save” it for later which is… suboptimal on every single level?

Not publicizing scum chat allows me to alternate/combine my techniques and make reading myself harder.
But yeah, just my opinion.

1 Like

If you’ve managed to post hundreds of posts that are considered confidental information to the point someone could exploit it illegally then I have no idea what you’ve done

2 Likes

Address in this post

1 Like