[Anonymous Competitive] - NewD3 - Mafia Wins!

Enigma just ISO’d Shallow (4 whole posts) and agrees, Enigma would be happy with a Shallow hang unless they improve substantially.

Their last post was their worst and most damning in Enigma’s opinion. A number of small things happen in it which combine to really irk Enigma.

I do not love system

I mean they seem OK at the moment but I’m not sure. Still a null null read to me.

As for Venus, I didn’t like how he scumread a dumb post. Feels like Scum trying to set a mislynch perhaps.

That said, his next reaction felt much more natural. Scum leaning null on them now

What reaction would you expect to a vote in RVS?

I am not calling your reaction to shallow’s RVS vote bad, I think that your reaction to venus was disproportionate to it. Venus provided a reason that, while well-explained, was still fairly light, and you suddenly have venus as your top wolfread after they voted you.

This is a joke post (it must be, as your “soul read” was simply a joke about the Lady Gaga songs) in reply to Venus’s push, but you did get very defensive when Venus said your post was pockety and it was clear they had the serious intention to push you.

It seems like you just did not like being pushed, so you attacked your attacker. I don’t think you’ve adequately explained or explored why Venus’s mindset when pushing you was explicitly wolf-AI. To me, it feels like OMGUS, which is, I guess fine, but I don’t think you have properly explored Venus’s mindset and instead just want to push your pusher.

I would honestly be fine with OMGUS at this stage in the game if it didn’t feel like you were trying to frame it as a legitimate read.

“Fair comment” when scumreads are being thrown at you is also very much >rand wolf

So I’ve laid out why I think your venus push is slightly >rand wolf, and I have to agree that the rest of your ISO has been lackluster.

I also think the reaction you had to venus was because you knew they were going to push you, whereas you never had that reaction to Shallow, which might be TMI that you knew shallow was never seriously going to push you.

Just my thoughts on the matter.

Telephone is probably my most anti-consensus townread, or Applause. I already explained Telephone, but I don’t think scum tries to push a lynch on someone just because they’re talking in third person. Applause because I think their thought process on sussing Enigma was towny.

I don’t really have any strong scumreads I was consider not consensus. I want to dig into the people I haven’t really looked at, namely Replay.

Ok how would I know who would push me as scum? The same as town lel.

I’m reading more into Venus’ reaction because… I dunno. I just pinged it more? I can’t quite put it into words I guess

I am probably going to sleep soon, though.

Ew

I defaulted into thinking it was 6 vs 3 genuinely.

But I asked that to see the reaction it would get. From that I think Venus might be town. So that brings me to applause and replay instead.

I kind of love this.

I do not love Shallow’s low activity. It has been 16 hours, and we have had 4 posts from them. Their only pop-in was simply to lightly address the vote and push on them and then fade back into the shadows.

Most of what I am waiting for is for @Shallow to post. So please, post, so that you can be read. Failure to do so means I will not love you, and you will be executed.

1 Like

No one suspects Enigma? Why? Enigma is not person? Enigma idea. Can you hang idea? No. Enigma immortal. Suspecting Enigma pointless. Enigma always here.

Nice job pocketing the game day 1

@Applause @Replay why should I think you are town?

@Shallow you aren’t particularly high on my list either

That’s up for you to decide. Not me.

That’s not an inspiring answer.

Who are the scum then?

Good morning.

Hi. Opinions on replay, Shallow and applause?

Applause is fine, I’m TLing them right now and would not lynch them today.

Shallow is basically POE, I don’t really have any opinion on their posts but they haven’t been exactly towny either.

Basically where I am at right now is:

Venus
Enigma
LoveGame

Applause
Telephone

Paparazzi
Shallow
Replay
Babylon