[VFM] JoaT^2 - (6/15) - šŸ˜¹ Pirates (Town) Win!

And yes, I do know sheā€™s currently the 3rd top poster, Iā€™m just waiting for any analysis that goes beyond the surface level. Show some depth of thought, please.

Also, 0-posters should stop being 0-posters. Iā€™m terrible at reading gorta, I might as well say this ahead of time, so Iā€™d appreciate it if people would help me out with that.

Of which there is exactly one. Well, that isnā€™t too bad. Games with multiple low-investment players are difficult to solve.

Take a look at NewD3, she was Venus there. And yes, I understand that she received more pressure in that game, but even unprompted, she generated more advanced content than here.

/vote Moleland If Iā€™m not doing that already.

Iā€™m not seeing a significant difference between the two.

New D3.

You must be joking if you think thereā€™s no notable difference. Tone aside, ā€œVenusā€ is significantly more invested in solving. Not really seeing that this game upon re-reading their ISO. Most of sulitā€™s posts are oneliners, thatā€™s why her postcount is so large.

Compare the depth of this take to literally any read she made in NewD3. Now, holding her up to NewD3 standards might be a little much (since she deliberately changed her tone in order to keep her identity hidden), but the volume and complexity of her reads is like night and day.

Whether that makes her scum is up for debate, but you dismissing my case on her as baseless is ignorant at best and wolfy at worst. The differences are blatant.

Fair enough, thereā€™s no ā€œcase,ā€ just a suspicion. Enough of a suspicion to yeet her out of the towncore Iā€™m trying to build.

Well ok the amount written is less, but tone and aim seem similar to me

ā€¦Not really? In here sheā€™s just throwing reads around seemingly at random. In NewD3, her takes were actually backed up by reasoning. She was also directly engaging with people.

Here, she just expresses suspicion on Wazza because he hasnā€™t posted (which could have been the case for a multitude of reasons), and when he enters the thread, she talks to him like this.

Not only do I think this meta is wrong, but sheā€™s not scumreading him based on what heā€™s actually written; she just keeps using the meta argument and taking advantage of the fact Wazza hasnā€™t done much yet. It feels like a really forced and inexplicable read. Sure, Iā€™m just going to vote gorta now and say heā€™s scum because he hasnā€™t posted either.

In short, it feels like bullshit, and Iā€™d like an explanation beyond ā€œoh, he hasnā€™t posted much, must be scum.ā€ Maybe use the things heā€™s actually written? I donā€™t think heā€™s posted anything particularly AI, but you should be using his posts in this game to get a read, not continuously claiming that he doesnā€™t have energy as scum. Heā€¦ does have energy as scum. Iā€™ve seen him powerwolf several times. I was on a team with him and he powerwolfed. I know heā€™s capable of it.

Come on, even in new D3, which has recently finished and where Sulit played against scum!Wazza as town, he tried to get town to quickhammer a villager in final 5. I wouldnā€™t call that ā€œlow energy play,ā€ thatā€™s pretty proactive. He was also the fourth top poster in that game.

Sulitā€™s take in our current game doesnā€™t make much sense to me the more I read it.

Is it wolfy? Iā€™m not sure. She could have low WiM for some reason, or maybe she didnā€™t think things through.
Is it different from her last game as town? Absolutely.

I really dislike these posts. The takes feel like very easy thoughts to share.

Their ISO so far is mostly asking people questions instead of generating content on their own. Sidelined villager or just a wolf.

Go start doing things, I know you can do it. Or donā€™t, and get yeeted.

I mean replay wasnā€™t that active until pressured and then it was prettyā€¦ ā€˜Mehā€™ and Wazza is pretty ā€˜mehā€™ RN.

I donā€™t think Derps cares about the game, which is town indicative for him.

@ash4fun Please write more about other peopleā€™s posts and less about your own, thanks. I liked the way you started but then you got sidetracked.

I like this a lot.

Leafia instantly going to OMGUS is unfortunately town indicative for her.

Liking Elephasā€™ further posts in their ISO. This person is here to solve the game, and I donā€™t sense agenda being pushed.

Maintaining my townread.

This part specifically feels villagery. It reminds me of the way I talk as town, which is funny.

I feel Leaf going OMGUS is at best NAI. But Iā€™m Tring them for other reasons rn.

Just waiting for gorta to make his alignment known a little before I make a more in depth readlist.

Leafia going OMGUS is NAI, but Leafia instantly defaulting to OMGUS before the game even kicked off properly is town indicative, I think.

I donā€™t have strong evidence for it, but I seem to recall that itā€™s been the exact pattern.

Not sure I agree there especially.

But her play so far is 80% her scum game for me.

However thereā€™s a new 20% I havenā€™t seen before and itā€™s either an evolved scum gameā€¦ Or her town game which overwrites the other 80%. Iā€™m calling it the latter for now.

As town Wazza is way more aggressive and active and he is COMFORTABLE IN THE THREAD.

As scum if you look closer you can clearly see that his motivation is to get townread rather than to find scum, and he has a like, I donā€™t want to be here vibe.

The last two games Iā€™ve seen him as scum he mostly lower posted D1 and barely posted any reads or actively pushed them.

Wazza as town is pretty obvious in my opinion because itā€™s pretty easy to see when he actually believes in his reads or just chill Iā€™m the thread tbh.

I havenā€™t really seen the above yet and the fact he used the same argument he did as Replay, ā€œI donā€™t want to post reads till asked because my reads are shit,ā€ doesnā€™t inspire much more confidence in him from me tbh.

Itā€™s also sucky youā€™re using the anon game to meta read me as I purposely tried to play different and tried out different methods to read people. I specifically played on an alt because I donā€™t want to be held to that standard of play in normal games.

Earlier in the game he seemed kinda jumpy and posts didnā€™t lead much if anywhere

Later all he did was argue with me tbh. He forgot about the game even though heā€™d posted earlier

Would really just like him to post more about actual things

Like other people.

Also said he read the thread but no reads except me scum for pushing him ):

Okay, this is better.

I donā€™t want to do that either, which is why Iā€™m not going like ā€œSULIT =/= VENUS, LOCKSCUM.ā€

Since youā€™re here, mind giving your opinion about my proposed towncore? Would be nice to have a group of people I can trust.