FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

decent amount, i’d say. Played with them a while back, they haven’t rlly played a ton but i’ve had a decent amount of games with them

oh yeah the orange read, i did in fact have that as well. so 4 i guess

so would you say low effort in a mash is AI for them? any chance you could link me to a game or two of theirs?

I may sounds like an asshole but I don’t like how ‘helpful’ Tangeld is being if that makes any sense?

Are they like this normally?

1 Like

i think tan is >rand W but i think they write that post regardless of alignment

1 Like

low effort in a mash is whatevs, prob a bit >rand w but realistically don’t find it too wolfy

heres villa game most recently

wolf game iirc (cant remember if they were starting cult, p sure they were)

1 Like

This isn’t the original reason I town read Wind, but Wind feels like the type of person who would try to use their TMI as a wolf in order to seem townie. But since they are a villager they are stuck with trying to sort through a muddy puddle, so, they make posts like this.

(they were)

iirc they like wolfing/want to rand W more so i think the lowish effort is maaaaaaaybe >rand V but barely barely barely cause reads like that are criiiinge

either way jane is another lhf european that im picking on

astand might be #3 because his posts aren’t great but they were all made at start of game so i’d give him more time personally

Wazza is also a lhf european and also has p bad posts, this one is less strong than jane or hipp tho

why do you sound like you’re wearing a monocle while reading this

Well, hello everyone. Sorry for the silence so far. I just got some free time today.

I hope everyone is having a fun game so far.

because I am

anyways I’m gonna hit the sheets :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

This is my first game on FoL, it is also my first mash, So I have no idea what I’m doing right now.

I read the first 200 or so post and then I said screw it, because there is no way anything in this thread is going make sense to me.

i’ve played like over 10 mashes and prob over 50 games on fol and i still have no idea what i’m doing, you’ll be fine

you don’t have to read everything just read the posts made while you’re here or choose a few players to iso if thread is slow.

1 Like

my head hurts so I’m just going to go now

probably from not drinking enough or whatever

1 Like

Alcohol will make headache worse. Don’t do it!

1 Like

also I’m suing you all for stealing my hippo read