Ciconia FM: Thread 1 - Day 1

I’m not going to be reading Leafia and will sheep consensus as others will likely be correct

what
she stopped the shouting stuff now

uh
you’re mistaken if you think most people on this site can read leafia

If you’re V then start solving?

Like, you’re one of the top-posters and I don’t remember much of your content, no offense.

I don’t know what to expect from wolf Marshal but their posts were also alright in response to Alice all chips bold underlining

No tbh she could absolutely be faking this meltdown as w to get towncred, she says she doesn’t as wolf but im not goint t

She was evil in this game too. NK but still, it shows shes capable of faking meltdowns as evil. I just found the first stuff I could find, im sure theres more.

I don’t buy it and I really don’t appreciate it.

I’ve always had an accurate read on them. I currently have them as a villager with a few concerns, tbfh.

Okay well by consensus I mean consensus from people I expect to know how to play

okay we’re on the same page so that’s good

she was told “marshal wasnt trying to fish for your role” with an explanation of a hypothetical thought process and responded “no thats false” without any actual addressing of why marshal couldnt have thought that
thats my reason

Oh lol okay well I’ll probably just not consider that in my read then

I’d not be voting Alice anyways

I think she’s stopped being unproductive generally though, she is willing to discuss other topics

Undermining her other contributions and telling her to leave the thread is pretty wolfy especially when it’s being presented as though you’re trying to be helpful but really aren’t

Yeah, because Serial Killers are clearly members of the informed minority and thus have the exact same mindset as members of the Mafia.

Wonderful analysis, Marshal. We should send you to Champs in 2022.

WOW WOW WOW ITS ALMOST LIKE I DIDNT DO THIS AT ALL WOWEE
huh its funny how I never remotely pushed for a claim :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: WACKY FUNNY LITTLE ANECDOTE

:slight_smile: I have so much appreciation for you straight up lying! I LOVE IT. SO MUCH. WOOOOOOOOOOO. GO TEAM

I literally couldn’t give more info about my role without hard-claiming.

You can give a day that you’ll resolve by or say that there isn’t a garunteed day you’ll resolve by

its really not that hard

hi chloe plz give thread good vibes

I don’t know when. But that’s all I’ll tell as I don’t want to spew my entire role.