[Minimash] Community Forum Mafia 2 - (5/9/31) - Game Over - ModeShifter (Alice) Wins!

Okay, so people need to start putting ‘The sentence above me is true will die’ above their /insult.

Also instead of trying to shoot the wolf-align bots, hunt and shoot their fucking controllers.

i mean sure thats how they worked there and then but that doesnt mean thats how they work here.

rough guideline, but adding light

Geyde’s wordless insult fails to intimidate N.1!

Miss!

BY DEDUCTIVE REASONING THIS IS HOW THEY ARE LIKELY TO FUCKING WORK.

TRY TO FOLLOW THIS SHIT INSTEAD OF MAKING QUESTIONABLE ASS PLAYS

1 Like

Someone needs to create a ‘why we cannot rely on solving with mechanics in a closed setup’ thread bar a few exceptions after this game

Pencil Sharpner and ther Below Sentence look to be V-aligned bots, but their controllers need to start shooting in the shotlist INSTEAD of trying to kill NPCs.

eevee?

What just happened
LOL

Hallo

What’s poppin

I don’t think SImon will learn.

Trying to talk sense into him is like trying to argue with a brick wall.

on seeing them in this game alone i disagree.
i am not counting the previous games, intentionally.
we will see as it develops.
alright now lets drop this. we’ll see as it develops so as they do more stuff we can learn more about them and possibly confirm it one way or another, but we cant do that now. we can theorize whats probable, but we really just need more evidence if we want to make either theory more solid
(other games dont count as evidence. this is my policy and until we’re told that they’re functioning like they did in those games i see no reason to consider them in this game)

Simon needs to be insulted I think. I also think we need to formulate a PoE and insultlist.

Stop using words and instead use cannons is my go-to for these situations

I did earlier
Simon is not as high priority as other shots imo

My gut says n.1 but logical play says shoot light

Sorry, again.

Simon is doing quantic math shit meanwhile we’re out here playing a children game where people yell at each other and boys try to get every girl killed for lols

(This is not meant to be taken as a compliment)