Ciconia FM: Thread 1 - Day 1

Refresh your page but if you’re on phone, stick to realtime

Explain why I’m 4

I like marluxion more upon a reread

I also still like aelin I kinda recency biased her out of my mind

because your birthday was recently dude

1 Like

It’s almost as if I’m going through the reads bit by bit.
And I naturally scumread you due to the fact our styles are really different tbh.
I struggle in being able to accept you’re a townread ever

Villagers that I think would be good at basketball (aka towncore):

Marshal
Alkaloe
EliThePsycho
Arctic
Vulgard
Windy
Min

Villagers that I think would be just okay at basketball (aka townleancore):

Aelin
Marl
Zerokito

ye sorry ive been asleep
nobody answered me on the night wagon thing either :confused:

@Nightingale whats your read on alice

arctic town

thanks marshal

if you are wolf with arctic i will proceed to make angy noises or something

pain and suffering

do you have a read on her

/vote Vulgard parking here unless someone has a really good reason for me to not to and/or explains the night wagon to me @astand

Vote Count

Accused Voters Number
Nightingale Liattac, YunoGasai, Hippolytus, Arctic, min 5/13
Wazza Vulgard, Alkali, Galena, thepigeonnyc 4/13
Vulgard Marluxion, Wazza, Nightingale, Aelin 4/13
Arctic sulit, Rue, clonedcheese 3/13
Atlas Marshal, Luxy 2/13
YunoGasai EliThePsycho 1/13
Liattac Zerokito 1/13
Not voting Atlas, PokemonKidRyan, Shurian, Icibalus, WindwardAway 5

walk me through your headspace w/ the slot throughout the game

I’ve heard some stuff about Ici’s slot that’s currently scumreading Alice, so let’s see if I can figure anything out by ISOing Ici.

Ici’s second post and kind of wolfy if you ask me with how overly friendly it is. It feels almost like she’s just treying to get buddy buddy with everyone.

This here doesn’t sound like a serious read, so probably NAI.

This kind of makes it a bit more wolfy though as it reeks of selfawareness that you wouldn’t think a villager would have.

I have to wonder why a villager would want to keep their thoughts on a slot private. Slightly wolfy.

This on the other hand is a villergy feeling post because it explains her v read on Pigeon in a way that makes sense. I like it.

I’m tinfoiling that these two are a wolf defending a wolf partner. It just feels that way to me, although it’s likely that I’m wrong about that. It’s just something that popped into my head as I read it.

This is a post that goes around in circles, going nowhere fast.

Hmmm, this is the entirety of her push on Wazza and it feels like a villagery push. Her thoughts and concerns just make sense coming from a villager that thinks someone is a wolf.

Her frustration feels villagery honestly. It’s a good look for her. Sure, it could be faked, but I don’t think it would be easy to fake.

This is not however a villagery post. I feel wolves tend to care more about being voted than villagers do, and here, she calls herself having votes a disaster of sorts. Rand w.

Here she talks about how she wants to improve the threadstate without actually trying to do anything to improve the threadstate. I feel that this is more likely to come from a wolf that wants to look like they’re trying their best to improve the threadstate without actually trying to do so.

I think that’s enough of an ISO. From my analysis and ISO of Ici, I’m comfortable putting her at a scumlean.

i have determined that my low-efforting playstyle is a combination of marl’s tunnel tendencies and marissa’s attitude and confidence

im not sure how to feel about this

but its fun

1 Like

i might be honestly not sure tbqh

check really quic?

thats like the worst of both worlds but also the most fun of both worlds

1 Like