Ciconia FM: Thread 1 - Day 1

anyway
ill probably cook dinner and go watch a show or something for a while but i’ll be around for EoD
ping me if you want me to answer anything directly

Vote Count

Accused Voters Number
Shurian Marluxion, min, YunoGasai, Wazza, Liattac, WindwardAway, PokemonKidRyan 7/13
Wazza Alkali, Arctic, Vulgard, Luxy, Atlas, Whysper 6/13
Atlas Marshal, thepigeonnyc, Zerokito, Nightingale, Rue 5/13
Marshal EliThePsycho, Galena 2/13
Marluxion Hippolytus 1/13
Nightingale Aelin 1/13
Arctic clonedcheese 1/13
Not voting Shurian, sulit 2

1 hour 45 minutes remain.

hi im annoyed and busy so im not gimmicking for a bit

im not getting d1’d over a lack of content when the thread has for the most part been a literal black hole of arguments

i don’t have anything to say about a lot of slots because their isos are filled to the brim with useless yelling or random fluffposts

1 Like

@PokemonKidRyan why is your townread on me so strong

i don’t think i’ve been that different from umineko 1

do you even have votes?

Wazzas wagon here looks pretty good

no but people keep saying they want to vig me

I think you have been, but you saying you’ve not been that different makes me question that read. Also I don’t think you say this as a wolf ‘pocketing me off a false narrative’ which now adds to my townread.

also im just coming off of a game where i went to sleep with no votes and had gotten hammered by the time i got back from work the next day

so

1 Like

Shurians is good too

Rue I legit thought u were an alt lol

I didn’t know rue was an actual new person

A bunch of people I’m meh on are voting Atlas

if he is town then rip me I thought for sure he was a wolf before

Shurian sulit nightingale

it was wazza saying she wanted to CFD to you and i said i didn’t think a CFD would happen but i wouldn’t stop a vig

so shrug sorry about that, there are actually a lot of vig shots i wouldn’t veto at this point because it’s D1

what lol

Yeah. I’m getting that feeling too. At least he’s likely not groupscum.

I don’t particularly want to vote Wazza cause I still town read them but I’ll be back closer to EoD to see

I thought rue was an alt for some reason

/vote pokemonkidryan