Corrupt Votes FM - Day 6 (3/15) - Town wins by voting out town

@Jane
Still called out the team first.
Can’t deny that.

I don’t deny that, albeit the reasoning was wrong.

1 Like

Actually on ‘Show your working’ questions you get top marks if your answer is correct. Even if you have incorrect equations or even no working at all.

That’s why I voted Leafia for MVP.
Probably still would have reached a similar conclusion though.

I don’t mean to pry but

Surge, I never see you actually explain why someone’s tone is off

Didn’t realize MVP meant BTP.

Because my comprehension skill sucks and it’s difficult for me to explain properly.

Probably why I lost that game on the Yu-Gi-Oh Site.
I told people that these 3 are Town, Town Circle.
One of them voted with me and we got a scum lynched.
That same One of them died N1 and what does town do? Lynch both of them twice in a row.
Not to mention I narrowed it down to 2 people that could be scum and if they lynched their instead they would have won.
So I gave up at that point.

I also got NK’ed I think at that point as well.

Mole ur case was wolfy. U may have gotten rid if the case last hour before the day, but most were gone at that time. Sorry I wasnt there. But dont say its BS when i walked u through it multiple times in game and dead chat.

Cancel awards.

3 Likes

I voted Surge ¯_(ツ)_/¯

that said I’m not sure this argument is super productive at the moment

And you were stuck in an OMGUS tunnel and stopped reading what I was saying :man_shrugging:

But I think arguing who has the better opinion is indeed stupid, so I think we can all compromise with a “Surge was unlucky to not win Town best player here”

people are gonna by default trust people with established rep here more so you cant really compare them that way unless you think that established rep should count into award

1 Like

It’s not entirely Rep but rather Arete is a strong player as a whole that’s also a factor.

No they’ll grow ever more paranoid of them every night they survive and scumread them against all logic once wolves realise that.
2 Likes

idk if thats a meme but those rarely go anywhere and is hardly comparable in terms of how it affects ability to tl

I mean… that’s what happened to Arete and cheese (and gorta to a certain extent).

This game’s ending title is literally: “Town won by voting out town”

Also can you stop pre-flipping?

Like, this post was pretty horribad as I see wolves doing this nonstop.