Countries FM - The Cold War - Game Over - Communism is Victorious! - (2/24)

like yeah sure i acknowledge my post isnt gamechanging

and my attitude isnt optimal but its better to post things than to actually do nothing

Debatable but I’ll be back later

not really

i have (almost) nothing to gain from posting that and everything to lose

if i were to play optimal id just shut up no matter my alignment

im “clogging thread” i guess but its not like anything else is going on right now

so im just exposing myself here

even from your pov since you’re not actually voicing your read we cant even call this discussion worthwhile

thats like discussing mafia theory tier of not doing much

i could see you as town thinking maybe im scum trying to appear as if im doing something but honestly the argument itself only makes sense if im in poe

im not really apealing to anyone here

currently wondering if leafia 60 posting is ai

i think that until leafia is pressured the post count isnt very ai at all

Anyway back to this

Strong Town reads

Vulgard/YBW/Windward top town
Astand/AT/PKR/TWL strong reads

POE slots we should sort today who I believe have odds to flip w

Ami/Leafia/Gorta/Cheese

/vote Gorta

@Wazza @CRichard564

is somewhere id like to see votes at tbf

idk if Leafia getting sorted today is optimal but I think it’s something I’d like to do

same with ami tbh

Accused Voters Count
Light sculptordwarf,eevee 2/11
Ami Vulgard 1/11
Centuries Light 1/11
AtNoName rat 1/11
Leafia AtNoName 1/11
ClonedCheese min 1/11
an_gorta_pratai Centuries 1/11
Not voting Ami, dota, PKR, YoubutWorse, WindwardAway, ArcticXI, astand, Leafia, an_gorta_pratai, TrustworthyLiberal, Clonedcheese, Kyodaz 12

history repeats itself

1 Like

The thing about gorta is I feel like they were more active during their scum game, but I dont know if theyre just trying a new strategy or are just town

unfortunate that i didn’t get a chance to play with seth

also is there a way to make the forum have pages?
what i end up doing is just mindlessly scrolling as if i’m on social media without reading anything

3 Likes

I started with a VCA on the wagons yesterday and I ended up with a 17-people ISO

I need more time ._.

What

Welp hi, I think I’m too tired to do the ISOing now and I gotta sleep soon anyway, but I’ll get going on it when I’m awake. Seems like we’re looking at Light, Leafia and Gorta today? And Cheese when he’s done his thing? I might take a look at Centuries too.

Good night from my corner of the world!

@sculptordwarf can you please acknowledge you’ve read the post this is replied to? I’d like to hear your thoughts afterword.

A replacement is needed.

@Marshal, @Katze, @Nightingale, @Trochilidae and @Amelia please respond if you’re able to replace in.

So here’s the VC from yesterday.

All three top wagons at EoD yesterday was town, meaning that scum was very active and constantly pushing, scum didn’t care how the vote went, or both. I want to look at what people have as reasoning for each vote.

Votes on Majora
Vulgard

Although this slot ended up voting Arctic at EoD and leaving it there, they were one of the first to vote up Majora and many others sheeped their reasonings on the vote. A summary of their reasoning:

Summary

Their reasoning can be boiled down to two points:

1. A manufactured gimmick that appears to be an attempt to avoid playing the game
  2. Vibereads on behavior + claim

Personally I’m just lost - why is “they’re not helping” a valid reason to execute? Why is “they’re trying to be mysterious on purpose” a valid reason to wagon them? As pointed out repeatedly, this is NAI. And yet people just continuing to push this and eventually leading to a kill makes me think scum just went over to the fruit hanging right below eye level, reached out their hand, and plucked it right off the branch. At this time, though, I’ll chalk it up to a difference in philosophy and just leave it be, since many seem to share this sentiment for some reason .-.
(feel free to educate me on this during or after the game)

And people may say “well they didn’t end up posting much content,” but Vulgard’s first accusation came at post #922, which was only halfway into d1 and was at a point where a lot of people were slanking - why Majora specifically? Not to mention them pushing elsewhere briefly only to come back to Majora quite often (3 votes on majora total)

Little possibility of agenda on Vulgard only because they were the wagon-starter.

Leafia

The first vote on Majora that scuck on until EoD.
The extent of their explanations:

…ok?
Then an EoD that rushed onto Eli, to which they replied:

I feel like this attitude comes from town!Leafia; iirc they’re not one to explain their reads extensively, but the EoD attitude indicates towniness.

YouButWorse

Again with the weird reasoning! This is a reason for pressure but not an ultimate vote at EoD. However, to me Worse looks like they are genuinely trying to engage with Majora, and in the mindset of a flailing townie

Windward

Viberead + “they aren’t doing stuff”
Something that’s pretty transparent though:

As I argued previously, this may just be individuals reflecting similar behavior as town and scum, and Windward associating the behavior with scum only because they playing with them in a scum game. However, taking experiences from the last game and transferring it seems like a towny mindset.

PKR

Comes back EoD, with some readings, but they reaaaallly defend TL a lot in the process…

Nulltown from the behavior on Majora only, but their reasoning of “not TL” is kinda scummy IMO.

Centuries

Policy
…although I disagree with this, I think someone calling for a policy exe this early is inherently towny

Overall Thoughts

Most people that voted Majora was out of “they’re not contributing, therefore hiding scum,” with a policy of exe’ing a non-cooperative member definitely contributing. I’d like to question how the hell this went to a such a large wagon rather than staying at a pressure level - clearly some of the pushers were scum. Some individuals I find more townier than others, despite having the same viewpoints. The only one I’d say has any evidence of scumminess is Vulgard for them starting the wagon and constantly pushing it, but that in itself is a weak one.

Readlist of people mentioned above, in order

Just in the context of “who’s most likely scum based on majora vote”:
Town

Windward
Centuries
Youbutworse
Leafia
PKR
Vulgard

Scum

I meant to do this for Eli and myself but those parts aren’t finalized due to collegeapps
expect them by around the chess tournament tmrw

Going to sleep, you have the next 15 mins to ask any questions

fuck I just read this through and I’m missing Arctic

uuh ill add that tmrw with the other ones

1 Like

F.

This is going to be one of these game, isn’t it?

Fwiw I don’t think anyone other than Mistyx makes sense to be factional kill, but whatever, I won’t discuss it, since it’s speculative.

Yeah, probably :sweat: