Cult In The Jungle Republic 3 - Rerolling in a New Thread

Welcome to Cult in the Jungle Republic 3!

This is a multiball setup where the mafia and the cult must compete against each other to win.

Mechanics

Were back to mostly the same ruleset from CITJR 2, but with three differences:
• Days last 72 hours, and nights last 24 hours.
• Lynch is majority and plurality. There is no day one lynch, and day one ends when all players have confirmed. No lynching is not an option.
• Both the mafia and the cult have a day & night chat.
• Cultists win 1v1v1 scenarios, and equal numbered mafia and cult with no townies scenarios.
• There are no wills/journals.

Night Actions Order

• The Cop investigates their target, finding out if they are a member of The Mafia or not.
• The night kill targets of the Anytime Vigilante and/or The Mafia become immune to being recruited by the cult.
• A Cultist attempts to recruit their target. It will only succeed if they are a Citizen that is not the target of a night kill.
• The targets of the Anytime Vigilante and/or The Mafia are killed.

Rolelist

Mafia Goon x4
Cultist
Cop
Anytime Vigilante
Citizen x12

Role Cards

Mafia Goon

Loyal (Passive) - You can’t be recruited into the cult.
Factional Kill (Night) - Each night phase, a mafia member may perform the factional kill. The player you target is immune to being recruited by the cult.
You win when a majority of the living players are mafia, or when nothing can prevent this from happening.

Cultist

Recruit (Night) - The Cult may recruit a player at night. You may only recruit citizens. If you recruit anyone else or a nightkill target, your recruit will fail. There can only ever be at most four cultists, including dead cultists.
You win when a majority of the living players are cultists, or when nothing can prevent this from happening.

Cop

Loyal (Passive) - You can not be recruited into the cult.
Investigate (Night) - Each night phase, you may investigate one player. You will get results back in the form of Mafia/Not Mafia (Cultists appear as Not Mafia).
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Anytime Vigilante

Shoot (Day/Night) - Once per day/night cycle, you may kill a player. A day/night cycle is determined by the number in Day or Night. For instance, Day 2 and Night 2 are in the same day/night cycle. Night 2 and Day 3 are in different day/night cycles. You can not kill a player on Day 1. The player you target is immune to being recruited by the cult.
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Citizen

Your weapon is your vote. You have no night actions.

Player List:

1. Marcus
  2. Sam17z
  3. Noz_Bugz
  4. Mercenary - Died N1 - Mercenary (Citizen)
  5. Alice
  6. Firekitten
  7. Luxy
  8. WazzaAzza
  9. PoisonedSquid
  10. Geyde - Died N1 - ENEMY 「STAND」 (Citizen)
  11. Wolfy
  12. ChibiBear
  13. Mathblade
  14. Marluxion
  15. htm
  16. overthebin
  17. Livicus
  18. bazingaboy
  19. hjasik

Spectators:

1. Boss110
  2. GamerPoke
  3. AnonymousUsual
  4. Twil1ight
  5. Nerbins
  6. Shurian

Backups:

1. MaximusPrime
  2. Captain

Blacklist:

Margaret, PKR.

/join

/join

When did I get not blacklisted?

/I hard claim anytime vig (join)

1 Like

When does Ryan and celeste’s Blacklist run out?

/join /join /join /join /join /join /join

1 Like

never

It’s just my personal blacklist so who knows lol

No title?

Nah I don’t like the idea tbh

How are we suppose to earn them then?

/in

play Marl’s games :^)

/In

can i haz title

However I’m disappointed in you not giving titles

Cop

AW MY PLANS

2 Likes

/in

/spectate