[FM] Town of Salem 2 - Stalker, Executioner, and Shade win!

Well, probably @Italy since apparently no matter what they’re not helpful to town.

wise words from people i know: don’t policy lynch because it’s intentionally excluding players from the game and makes them want to stop playing entirely

also i fucking carried fol27 i don’t know what you’re talking about

Never played the game. I’m going off of hearsay from Zone’s game.

anyone down to try to be mind-controlled by me?

to put it into simple words
i am the god of mechanics
but a total klutz with social reads

1 Like

Vote Count

Voted Voters Votes
CRichard564 PokemonKidRyan 1/10
SogMan ModeShifter 1/10
Marshal Fossil, Wazza 2 /10
Currently abstaining Players N.1, Alice, Italy, oB_L1ght, Twil1ight, an_gorta_pratai, Marshal, CRichard564, katze, clonedcheese, TheBlueElixir, EVO, SogMan, Universal, Magnus 15

Go for it.

so never let me join mountainous games
ever

ok so I’ve been working on an exercise that is meant to increase FM productivity. It starts out simple but it uses tricks to help you clear your mind and work together

no.
/vote Marshal harder
Marshal never does things that help.

get the only invest killed as medium
do marshal things

Well, I had a bit of a nap, I’m now awake and I’m gonna go to the shops to get a good drink.

@Wazza regarding my entrance, what about it is suspicious to you?
In the signups thread we had already talked about mechanics quite a fair bit sadly which took away that option to me.
Therefore I was left with the option to lead, try and promote discussion etc.

My biggest issue right now when it comes to you is how you keep throwing around your vote quickly back and forth, not keeping it for long enough to ever feel legitimate thus far.
I could expect these being pressure votes, however, if they are then you need to work on not making them so weakly formed.

Go on

On mobile now just logged in and read uo

Ok so the first thing I want y’all to do is easy.

Just do

/enter team gamer

Starting vote.

You didn’t do this very well.

I got nothin’ else to do, let’s just YEET my vote everywhere and make Jane want to murder me in cold blood.

I sniff rt

1 Like

/vote Marshal harder

1 Like

what about this could even be a RT

it’s about balancing trust vs. rational thought

1 Like

RTGameCrowd, most likely. A YouTuber/Twitch streamer.