@osieorb18

2 Likes

stop talking

the day is over

gathering votecount…

1 Like

Final Day 4 Votecount

Votee Voted by Votes
Helz TheLukundo, Wisdom, WindwardAway, min, Lemonfairy, Prophylaxis, Chloe, Zone_Q11 8/8
Lemonfairy Whysper, Helz 2/8
Wisdom Blitz 1/8
Zone_Q11 Mercenary 1/8
Blitz Nikamara 1/8
Not Voting Aelin, SirDerpsAlot 2

You have 5 minutes to ping with any errorrs.

2 Likes

Night 4 Start

Children have flipped. Apes have flipped. And now… VIRM HAVE FLIPPED.

Helz has been hugged. They were…

Helz

Mafia VIRM Benefits Cop

Welcome to the game! You are a Mafia VIRM Benefits Cop, Papa.

Each Night, as a Night Action, you may target another player to learn their possible benefits.

You have access to the factional chat and factional kill.

You win when no threats to mafia remain or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Confirm receipt and understanding of this role and gain access to the Mafia chat by explaining this role to me in this PM.

Night 4 starts now and will last until 2021-05-10T22:00:00Z (Extension for host reasons).

Day 5 will start at 2021-05-10T22:00:00Z and go to 2021-05-13T05:00:00Z (Extension for host reasons).

Reminder that Night actions submitted in the last 6 hours of the night phase might not be counted.

10 Likes

Day 5 Start

Now that you know of the presence of the VIRM, you worry that the VIRM may be among you.

SirDerpsAlot has died. They were…

SirDerpsAlot

Town Ape

Welcome to the game! You are a Town Ape, Baboon.

You share a Mason chat with your fellow Apes, who you know are all Town. You also know that Town is made more powerful by achieving the highest sync ratings. This will become clear to you later.

You win when no threats to town remain.

Confirm receipt and understanding of this role and gain access to the Ape chat by explaining this role to me in this PM.

Day 5 hug deadline will be 2021-05-13T05:00:00Z. There may be a twilight period of about 1 hour should frustrating life commitments like a job get in the way.

With 13 players, it takes 7 to hug by majority.

be back later gamers

wisdom is simply town. you dont come in guns blazing to go against the grain and push your wolfbud. helz also wanted this slot dead AF
merc and blitz are very likely town.

this game is incredibly winnable, so lets box some wolves in and make them squirm

This be ma PoE:
min
Zone
Nika
Lemon
Whysper

/vote Whysper @osieorb18 @EliThePsycho

1 Like

Now this looks like a job for me
So everybody, just follow me
'Cause we need a little, controversy
'Cause it feels so empty, without me

I’m not cocky, trust me.

1 Like

Whys ain’t your arsonist, Chloe

They seemed fairly alright. Not amazing, granted but decent.

yeah idfk whats going on with kp
they might just have 1kp lmfao

whysper is still very likely a wolf tho
needs to do some good shit today

Merc is Town.

Blitz…

oh noes.

Did we make an oopsies?

We could RB kill actions and I elected to do Blitz. They ain’t a child (at least it ain’t common knowledge yet)

i have zero clue what this is saying and ive tried reading it about 10 different ways

anyways
If we assume theres going to consistently be 1kp, and there are 3 wolves alive, that means we have 3MLs before we have to elim correctly

If we want to play it safe (which we 100% should) we aim for a solid 5-person PoE

ok im out for a bit for reals this time o/

Reasons why Merc is Town

1 Like

helz also has no reason to vote merc over tilga at EoD2

merc is simply a villager
wolves have to find some new LHF

bye

1 Like

Me and Whysper were synced (POG I FINALLY GOT SYNC’D)

We had an action that roleblocks killing action that our target takes.

I elected (which Whysper tried to say Lemon instead of which I talked down) to do Blitz.

2 Likes

Why couldn’t this be distancing?

Cause it isn’t. It felt too aggressive (as did your response 3 posts after) to be aligned

Tbh my way to play mafia is to stay in the PoE two days straight and almost be mislynched once and then a wolf flips and I get towncleared for this

always works