Final Day 3 Votecount

Votee Voted by Votes
Wiisp Aelin, Prophylaxis, min, SirDerpsAlot, WindwardAway, Lemonfairy, Helz 7/9
Aelin Wisdom, Wiisp, Whysper 3/9
Blitz Zone_Q11, Nikamara, Chloe 3/9
Whysper Mercenary 1/9
Wisdom Blitz 1/9
Not Voting min, Silviu200530, TheLukundo 3

Remember to tag the hosts and make your vote extra visible (Separate line, bold) if you want it to reliably be counted. (This includes Eli.)

Also ping us for any missed votes or errors, thanks!

1 Like

Night 3 Start

Wiisp has been hugged. They were…

Wiisp

Mafia Child

Welcome to the game! You are a Mafia Child, Code 033.

At the moment, you have no abilities other than your voice and your vote.

You have access to the factional chat and factional kill.

You win when no threats to mafia remain or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Confirm receipt and understanding of this role and gain access to the Mafia chat by explaining this role to me in this PM.

Night 3 starts now and will last until 2021-05-07T16:30:00Z. Reminder that Night actions are unlikely to be counted in the last 4 hours of the Night phase.

10 Likes

Day 4 Start

Silviu200530 has died.

They were…

Silviu200530

Town Ape

Welcome to the game! You are a Town Ape, Gorilla.

You share a Mason chat with your fellow Apes, who you know are all Town. You also know that Town is made more powerful by achieving the highest sync ratings. This will become clear to you later.

You win when no threats to town remain.

Confirm receipt and understanding of this role and gain access to the Ape chat by explaining this role to me in this PM.

Day 4 starts now and will last about 48 hours, to 2021-05-09T17:30:00Z

I apologize for the delay in starting the day; life happens.

With 15 people, it takes 8 to hug by majority.

o7

Rip the legend

/vote Whysper
@osieorb18 @EliThePsycho

Be back in a bit

Aelin is locktown ftr

1 Like

Spent some time rereading last night and yeah, think I’ve found the person who’s been snowing me for most of the game.

Vote Lemonfairy

• They’ve made a huge deal about “townreading too many people” - this has been present from Day 1 up until now. I was pretty fine with this early in the game because I had similar feelings about not being able to get a solid scumread on anybody, but just reading back on it I feel like this is kinda TMI where they’re afraid to push townies because they know they’re town.

• Horrible to non-existent interactions with Wisp. Think they were lightly townreading them for most of the game before EoD3 when they suddenly voted him based on Aelin’s claim. Just looking back on their stances their Erika and Blitz votes/cases kinda feel like they were pushing villagers based on Chloe’s behavior and Blitz joining the CFD on Wisp at EoD1.

• They were on the Silviu wagon.

• Not a huge fan of how they said they were townreading PKR at the beginning of Day 1 and they just… kinda let the wagon happen? They said that they feel like ML bait but they didn’t really do much to defend him and to push people towards Erika.

• I don’t want to read too much into activity, but they kinda had a huge drop off in posting on Day 3. Kinda feel as though this is scum getting complacent and comfortable with their thread positioning tbh

vomit

I think they have had good tone, but their interactions with Wisp leave something very much to be desired. I didn’t really see much actual interaction with Wisp in their ISO, mostly just commentating /about/ him rather than talking /with/ him.

town:

windward, aelin, derps, blitz, luk

weak townread:

chloe, merc, min

poe:

lemon, whysper, helz, nika, wisdom, zone

gg no re

3 Likes

Imagine doing more work during the night phase then during the day phase.

TLDR is that I’ve ISO’d Wiisp a couple of times been wobbling a lot on the Guill/Whysper read (mostly due to how Wiisp just called Guill straight up bad). But the way he treated Zone felt really forced and he super town spewed Wind. Didn’t like how he treated Helz and Merc either but not as confident.

Current read list:
Kinda always wolf: Zone
Probably wolf: Helz, Merc
Probably town: Erika, Nikamara, Whysper
Kinda always town: Silviu, Wind, Lukundo, Aelin, Min

Not sure: Chloe, Proph, Derp, Lemon, Blitz

…well this is unfortunate. Back to tunneling I go.
–before that though: @min, do you think now is a good time to ask them about it?

Yeah, I’m gonna ISO you at some point before voting. So far I’ve only checked one side of what I think is w/w interaction.

So are you going to vote me and give some examples with quotes while you’re at it?

Votecount

Votee Voted by Votes
Lemonfairy Prophylaxis 1/8
Whysper Chloe 1/8
Not Voting Aelin, Blitz, Helz, Lemonfairy, Mercenary, min, Nikamara, SirDerpsAlot, TheLukundo, Whysper, WindwardAway, Wisdom, Zone_Q11 13

Remember to tag the hosts and make your vote extra visible (Separate line, bold) if you want it to reliably be counted. (This includes Eli.)

Also ping us for any missed votes or errors, thanks!

Don’t know how to quote or link posts. I’m going to ISO you before I vote you because someone of relevance, you know who I mean thought you were towny.

I think we need to look at previous Wiisp wagons again and I’m pretty sure there are wolves on Wiisp’s wagon EOD3 - simply from the fact that Wiisp flipped scum but there was no resistance whatsoever.

A handful of players TR me because of unexplainable meta reasons. “Someone” isn’t telling me anything.

As for quoting: Drag and click.
As for posting an entire post: Click the icon left to the bolded function on the bar.

1 Like

there was a thunderdome

and while youre not wrong in saying its possible
these are the two people involved in the thunderdome
so saying there was no resistance is kinda? incorrect?

I feel like you’re just nitpicking everything you think looks scummy about after making a decision that I was already scum. You’re failing to take into consideration all the things that made you town read me initially.

I’ll probably write up a better response addressing your concerns later.